No announcement yet.

Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skived off work and went to see Perry Farrell's Satellite Party in Manc yesterday. Awesome gig. Lovely and intimate. Lots of Jane's songs too.

Comment

I just got tickets for the smashing pumpkins in glasgow. This has made my year!

Comment

Just got back from the Isle of Wight festival. Good stuff, though tbh I skipped some of the acts to enjoy a chilled out weekend in the sun.

Was anybody else there?

Comment

Kula Shaker tonight. I cba.

I want WoW more.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            Kula Shaker tonight. I cba.

I want WoW more.
            You seeing in Manc? I wish I was goin'.

Comment

I didn't realise they were still going. I saw them before they got signed up at a small club in Hull. Not my cup of tea though.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir View Post
                You seeing in Manc? I wish I was goin'.
                Aye, Academy 3. Nice venue.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                  Aye, Academy 3. Nice venue.
                  It is indeed. I saw they were playing yesterday when I was handed a leaflet. If I'd had the cash, I'd be there with ya tonight.

Comment

If Pearl Jam play Baba O'Riley it would make my night.

Comment

Went to Faster Than Sound (electronica/art event) over the weekend. Saw Plaid do an awesome set with a cellist.

Comment

Lamb of God last-night in Colchester.

Good gig, sound was a little tinny, but the performance was faultless. Bloody hot though, came out soaked through and didn't hardly move from my spot either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                          Lamb of God last-night in Colchester.

Good gig, sound was a little tinny, but the performance was faultless. Bloody hot though, came out soaked through and didn't hardly move from my spot either.
                          Yeah, it was sweaty where I was too.

I won't be going to see teh Shaker again though. After seeing NIN so many times live now most other stuff becomes pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                            Went to Faster Than Sound (electronica/art event) over the weekend.
                            Is this the show that was held near Alburgh?

I was actually going to go to Faster Than Sound event but went to a beer festival instead. What a shame I didn't go as I enjoy the odd electronica and dance music when I'm in the mood!

Glad you enjoyed it though.

Comment

Going to see Muse at Wembley on Saturday. Doors open rediculously early, something like 2:45pm, which my brother wants us to be there by. So Outdoor concert, in the standing section, in either blasting heat or pooring rain waiting for six hours for Muse to show up while watching pre show entertainment and opening bands. Any survival tips ?

Comment

Working...
                              X