No announcement yet.

Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to see Bob Mould (Husker Du & Sugar) a couple of weeks ago at Oran Mor, Glasgow. Great set and he still has the same tone in his voice after all these years.

Download next up then Soundgarden in September and the mighty Black Sabbath in December. It's been a slow year for gigs so far.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be at Download on the Friday as I have a wedding to go to on the Saturday.

Gutted I'm going to miss Maiden!

Comment

Going to Fibbers in York on Wednesday to catch Evan Dando, so excited can't wait!

One of my all time favourites, should be quite an intimate gig as the place only holds 250 or so, anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
          Going to Fibbers in York on Wednesday to catch Evan Dando, so excited can't wait!

One of my all time favourites, should be quite an intimate gig as the place only holds 250 or so, anyone else going?

Wow! I'm a bit jealous of that. Is he playing as Evan Dando or The Lemonheads? I'm sure he'll play the same stuff either way!

Comment

It's just him and an acoustic guitar but he's playing the Lemonheads hits

Comment

I prefer full band, but it should still be amazing.

I won tickets to Sundae in the Park and The Lemonheads and Ash were playing, two of my favourite bands.
              It was a scorching day and there was free Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
              It was pretty much a perfect day!

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong would prefer full line up myself but still should be good just to see him live.

Sounds like you had yourself a pretty decent day there!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  Went to see Bob Mould (Husker Du & Sugar) a couple of weeks ago at Oran Mor, Glasgow. Great set and he still has the same tone in his voice after all these years.

Download next up then Soundgarden in September and the mighty Black Sabbath in December. It's been a slow year for gigs so far.
                  Nice. He's still the man.

Comment

In Manchester for Black Sabbath!

Comment

Jealous.

Comment

Free tickets too!

Comment

I saw them on Monday in Glasgow. Really good stuff although poor Ozzy looks fooked. The spirit is willing but the body just can't comply. The new drummer, who I think is formerly of The Mars Volta, was tremendous. Iommi and Butler were great and they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Comment

Saw Cast last night at the O2 Academy in Liverpool, fantastic evening. Next up is Miles Kane again in March.

Comment

Going to see Less Than Jake supported by Reel Big Fish tomorrow night in Birmingham. Been a while since I've seen them and they are probably my favourite band.

Comment

I saw Red Fang last night and they were awesome. They've got some serious crunchy riffs without resorting to grunting through every song.

Comment

Working...
                                X