No announcement yet.

The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those ones are remarkably excellent. I especially like the cement mixer. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      While we are on the subject of toys as well I dug these out of the loft earlier...

G1 Re-issues from TRU

Takara G1 Re-issues

Neil
      Psh...reissues

Aside from the 20th anniversary Prime I haven't bought any Transformers in a while, but this is my current collection. All are G1 original releases:

Metroplex (boxed)
      Scorpanok (boxed)
      Jetfire (boxed)
      Octane (boxed)
      Ratbat/Frenzy (boxed)
      Grimlock
      Inferno
      Rodimus Prime
      Reflector
      Combaticons/Bruticus
      Aerialbots/Superion
      Stunticons/Menasor

Anyway, must stay on topic. Those new teasers looks OK I suppose. Liked the bit with Starscream (?) transforming in mid-air
      Last edited by NekoFever; 31-03-2007, 19:28.

Comment

Though I love the classic transforming sound, I'm glad they've replaced it with something more realistic. It's similar to the Beast Wars transformation.

Comment

whos doing the voice for megatron in the film. im sure somewhere it was somebody different, but on imdb they have the original frank welker listed as his voice. ^^

Comment

It's Hugo Weaving. He's got a good voice I guess as long as they Stephen Hawking it a bit.

I'd have cast TalkAny.

Comment

when do the prequel comics get released?

i heard that bumblebee gets his voice box ripped out by megatron in the prequel comic and he only communicates in the movie using his radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                when do the prequel comics get released?

i heard that bumblebee gets his voice box ripped out by megatron in the prequel comic and he only communicates in the movie using his radio.
                The US ones have been out for a few weeks. I saw one in Forbidden Planet a while back. The 1 with 2 different covers (but the same) 1 colour, 1 B+W

Comment

ont Dont know if these have been posted or not?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Two new tv spots also. Its looking more and more like this might not be that bad after all.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by AL-ZILLA View Post
                      Two new tv spots also. Its looking more and more like this might not be that bad after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhXzpWcP6xU
                      Higher quality on IGN....

Comment

Did everyone see the new pics hre - http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html

I have to say, I still don't like the designs* but, man, those shots rock. They look very cool and have actually hyped me up more than anything else they've released.

*I still maintain that I could defeat any one of these Transformers. With sand. Too many moving parts, see? Just dump a load of sand on one and give it a few minutes to wear everything down and you'll have one out-of-action Transformer in no time. Sand: man's last best hope for survival.

Comment

Being a Transfan is great. Objectively speaking, Hasbro cater for the fanbase tremendously well for a large company*, far more so than any of the big videogames manufacturers and publishers.

* Yeah, the distribution of products to UK/Europe is terrible, but we're adults and have credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            Dude, have you got the e-Hobby versions of those reissues, Crosscut and Road Rage?

Comment

Originally posted by Grapple Convoy View Post
                              Dude, have you got the e-Hobby versions of those reissues, Crosscut and Road Rage?
                              I didnt even know they'd done them till now

They look nice but at around $160 for the pair I think I'll stick with the Takara one's for now

Although I am VERY tempted to buy the new MP3 playing Soundwave figure when that gets released....Yes he'll really play MP3's

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X