The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumblebee actually looks double 'ard

I'm going to have problems looking past his G1 cartoon persona for the movie but it will be interesting to see how they play the character out.

Neil

Comment

There's a render of Barricade at www.tfw2005.com...

Dunno what to make of it, TBH.

Comment

Hmmmmm not sure myself either.

I'm VERY impressed with the design but I just dont think it looks that good, the face is a deffinite let down.

Will wait till I see more shots to make up my final mind, but one thing he does do well is look really bloody evil

Neil

Comment

Is that not just the battle face guard prime and megatron have ?

Comment

Looking quite dark, I'm really looking forward to this.

Comment

The faces if the robots we've seen so far have been a real sticking point for me.

My first impression is 'ugh'. I think the faces look too pointy, too busy and completely expressionless. However, I imagine when they're moving they look pretty cool, with lots of moving sections and such. The 'battle mode' idea sounds pretty cool too. I'll reserve judgement until the film comes out.

Comment

On just a basic practical level, that many moving parts and that many cracks and crevices seems to me to be a recipe for disaster. I'd imagine you could take out the most powerful of Transformer with dust.

The sharp 'shards of glass' look that they all seem to have doesn't appeal to me. The more apparent car parts in this one look good though.

Comment

Trailer!!!

Its much darker than I was expecting o_O I do like the way they have 'people' in them tho - thats pretty cool... :ermm:

Comment

Right I now hold my hands up & admit I was completley & utterly wrong on this one.

All my bitching & moaning about it raping G1 & being all wrong & ****ing up the history appears to be completley pointless because that just looks the ****ing TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait now...I am truely converted to the cause

Neil

Comment

Didn't realise John Turturro was in this Wicked!!!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

That bit at the end reminded me of Kane from Robocop 2.

Comment

Blimey, I'm a bit shell-shocked at that, hence the previous one-word reply.

Firstly, it looks great. As I suspected, the 'busy' robot designs look awesome when they're in motion, if you think about how they would look if they just did replications of the G1 designs, it would probably look a bit ****. Having all those moving parts makes the robots look very real. I like it.

Prime looks fantastic and Bumblebee is morphing into a suitably bad-ass robot, too.

Some of the 'Cons are a little hard to tell apart, but I suppose this is just an extended teaser so they're not going to show us too much of the robots.

Can't wait for this!

Comment

I think some sex wee as just come out ^_^

Comment

Holy Flurking shmitt that was all kinds of awesome hope all the haters are fully ashamed

Comment

Working...
                                X