No announcement yet.

The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Cullen has been confirmed for Prime. Or his voice at least.

I nearly wet my pants when I read this.

Comment

ruffness...

Comment

Comment

WTF, how could they get the decepticon logo wrong???? jesus!

Comment

Peter Cullen as Prime? feckin' ace. Now if they can grab Frank Welker for Megatron, then we're sorted.

Don't know if this should go in the YouTube thread, but since it's Transformers related, I figure here's the place to put it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Comment

Originally posted by Ostrog
              Now if they can grab Frank Welker for Megatron, then we're sorted.
              I read somewhere that Welker had sent in an audition tape.

Comment

Wasn't Their War Our World the tagline for Alien v's Predator.

Comment

I think it was something like - Whoever wins, we lose.

Comment

Yeah, that was the exact taglne for AvP, sadly everyone lost out of that movie, really disappoiting!!

Comment

We lose the will to live due to another bloody depressing Anderson mess up.... ruining 2 classic sci fi franchises in one fell swoop >

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
                        We lose the will to live due to another bloody depressing Anderson mess up.... ruining 2 classic sci fi franchises in one fell swoop >
                        Agreed, even on the trailer when the logo 'transforms' my biggest fear was realised.... He has already changed the classic sound effect. Why does he get to keep making movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Blair
                          Agreed, even on the trailer when the logo 'transforms' my biggest fear was realised.... He has already changed the classic sound effect. Why does he get to keep making movies?
                          Michael Bay is directing transformers and not Paul Anderson.

Comment

I know, its a quote from Team America. When he is singing about Pearl Harbour.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                              Michael Bay is directing transformers and not Paul Anderson.
                              I was just commenting on AVP sorry

Comment

We can only hope the classic sound effect is present in the final movie although it does look like they have done away with it all together in favour of a more realistic mechanical sound, which is quite pish!!

Comment

Working...
                                X