Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New images from The Incredible Hulk:

Comment

Should be cool, the last Hulk film was an abortion of epic proportions, sadly. Fell asleep half way through, waiting for something to happen.

Comment

First proper look at that Comicon picture of the Hulk

Comment

He still looks like Shrek.

Comment

yeh...if shrek was the HULK!

Comment

Is it another origin story? It looks like it from the pics, seems a bit early for another one its only been a couple of years since the previous one.

Comment

Thankfully it's not. It'll probably have bits in it to explain the Hulk to people who've no prior knowledge but the main plot is all about Banner looking for a cure.

Hopefully that'll leave a lot more space for lots of smashy smashy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Thankfully it's not. It'll probably have bits in it to explain the Hulk to people who've no prior knowledge but the main plot is all about Banner looking for a cure.

Hopefully that'll leave a lot more space for lots of smashy smashy.
                  Hope so, all these superhero films, is there anyone out there that doesn't know who the Hulk is ? There was the t.v show, cartoons, even games. I can never understand why. Every time someone takes over the helm of these films. THey have to re-tell their origin....

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    He still looks like Shrek.
                    Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                    yeh...if shrek was the HULK!
                    lol

I think he'd look like Shrek no matter what they do, as long as he's green and made out of CGI stuff. Shrek's ruined it for all future Hulk films

Ideally they'd just CGI in Lou Ferrigno from his golden years:

But most likely we'll just get a cameo of him like in the other Hulk film (which is no bad thing. The cameo, I mean, not the film)

Comment

Originally posted by wonderboy View Post
                      Hope so, all these superhero films, is there anyone out there that doesn't know who the Hulk is ? There was the t.v show, cartoons, even games. I can never understand why. Every time someone takes over the helm of these films. THey have to re-tell their origin....

No need for the patronising/sarcastic rolleyes - kids don't know the Hulk story, so for new-comers, why not?

Comment

And its, you know...a kids film...

Comment

Am I reading this right: Iron Man to cameo in The Incredible Hulk?

For those who haven't heard the news, superhero house Marvel Comics is aggressively cross-pollinating its superheroes, most likely in preparation for an eventual "Avengers" movie. That means Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury will make a cameo appearance in May 2's "Iron Man," and ol' metalhead himself will drop into "Hulk." Little has been said about the scene ? until now.
                          Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

Oddly enough I was wondering why the hell we hadn't seen anything of this so close to release, but apparently the trailer is coming on 12th March

"The Incredible Hulk" kicks off an all-new, explosive and action-packed epic of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. In this new beginning, scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) desperately hunts for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him: The Hulk.

Living in the shadows -- cut off from a life he knew and the woman he loves, Betty Ross (Liv Tyler) -- Banner struggles to avoid the obsessive pursuit of his nemesis, General Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt), and the military machinery that seeks to capture him and brutally exploit his power.

As all three grapple with the secrets that led to The Hulk's creation, they are confronted with a monstrous new adversary known as The Abomination (Tim Roth), whose destructive strength exceeds even The Hulk's own. And on June 13, 2008, one scientist must make an agonizing final choice: accept a peaceful life as Bruce Banner or find heroism in the creature he holds inside -- The Incredible Hulk.
                            So it's definitely not a restart detailing the origin.

Comment

Am I the only guy here that actually liked the Ang Lee version? And not just because it has Jennifer fricking Connelly in it.

Comment

I'll admit to liking the Ang Lee Hulk. The comic book scene transitions were genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X