No announcement yet.

Hulk (and now The Incredible Hulk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they don't have a fight in the pitch black of night, so you can't see it ala the first film

Comment

I think they should use the transformers movie and some Justice league unlimited episodes on who to do a superhero fight in a crowded city. If it doesnt match up to it then the movie will fall on its arse.

The bar for action set peices is so much higher now!

Comment

New poster:

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Pointless fact. I was trying to type the name of this film on my phone and it tried to spell 'inbredible hull'
          hull is perfectly understandable, but inbredible? what does that mean? that he is capable of inbreeding? crikey, i think hulk 3's premise hides in your phone

Comment

Not loving Norton's Denim overdose in that poster there. Is that a deliberate throwback to the Tv series or something?

Comment

Not loving Norton's Denim overdose in that poster there. Is that a deliberate throwback to the Tv series or something?
              Im sure I've read somewhere they've revisited the tv show to some degree. I think thats what got Norton interested in the first place. They have the classic green contact lense pose in the trailer when "David" Banner was begnining transformation. I hope they dont go overkill with the melancholy/sombre tone though.

they just needs **** loads of HULK SMASH!

Comment

Looks painful

Comment

what's that in his hand?

Comment

A large treasure map?

Possibly a sheet of metal he has ripped offof the side of a plane or tank or something, possibly to save that man, who is now thanking him.

Comment

A large treasure map?

Possibly a sheet of metal he has ripped offof the side of a plane or tank or something, possibly to save that man, who is now thanking him.
                      That man is da bad guy, Tim Roth

Comment

hopefully he slaps him with it which causes a chemical reaction in his lefty bits and turns him into abomination. i'd pay good money to see that

Comment

New Trailer

That's some ropey CG during the daylight scenes

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                            they just needs **** loads of HULK SMASH!
                            Or Reagan Smash:

Comment

The shot of Hulk with Roth looks better than the still image.

Both the new and the first trailer show a lot of running and chit chat, yet they said they were going to make an action packed Hulk. I hope the trailers are just holding back, usually they show a lot of money shots, because I don't want 75% of the film to be running and "oh, I need to get rid of it, I'm dangerous, stay away, blah, blah, blah." Shut up and Hulk smash already!

Comment

Anyone notice the tiny bit of music from the tv show right at the end of the trailer? Nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X