No announcement yet.

Grindhouse - Tarantino and Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was originally announced to be as Crimson Day describes, but now they've changed their minds and it is what Rossco said - two full length films with trailers.

Comment

Looks great!!!!

Bet I'll have to buy a Jap import like I did with Kill Bill when it comes out on DVD.

So, let me get this straight, it's going to be two 2hour films with fake adverts in the middle, in one 4 and a bit hour sitting?

Comment

My guess is they'll end up seperate - in the same way Kill Bill was initially meant to be one long film and then split in two. In theory they can make twice as much in the box office that way.

Comment

Bydo, yes, that's exactly what they're saying it is at the moment. But who knows, could end up like Dogg Thang says, hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
            My guess is they'll end up seperate - in the same way Kill Bill was initially meant to be one long film and then split in two. In theory they can make twice as much in the box office that way.
            They may well do so mate, but QT and Rodriguez's original inspiration was trashy 70s double-bills. Splitting it into two kinda defeats the whole object.

Comment

Cool to see that footage again... all that and more was shown at Comicon so you guys finally see what I was rambling on about in July
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Some new pics here - Kurt Russell looks badarse!!

Comment

^ That's one ice-cool mutha! I can't ****in' wait for this....

Comment

Aint it cool are all over this

Those boys really now how to present their thang, I'm in love with this movie(s) already!!!

Comment

Sod Xmas. Sod New Year. In fact sod the whole of January, February and March - it needs to be April, like, yesterday.

I need to see these films badly - they look bat**** crazy >_<

Comment

Planet Terror looks the best from the new trailer but maybe that's just because it is featured more.

Kurt Russell is one cool MF tho so if they stick to the two films for the price of one deal it should be great value at least.

Comment

http://uk.media.movies.ign.com/media...62/vids_1.html

holy **** these flims are looking SICK!!11!

Comment

Brillant to see Kurt Russell back on form, he looks absloutly terrifying in that car.

Can't wait to see this.

Comment

Oddly enough I was thinking about Death Proof this morning and was wondering how it might shape up next to something like Planet Terror. After seeing that I've got no concerns any more.

In fact this looks like it could be the best two and a half hours I'm ever going to spend in a Cinema.

Comment

Working...
                              X