Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bootmonster View Post
    Best episode yet! I'm absolutely loving the Eccleston stuff, he's a cracking actor and brings those scenes to life.

Yeh, the cops doin my tits in too, btw.
    I love him whatever he does, Alias, Lost etc, Grunberg is just a likeable character to me

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyzilla View Post
      Ahh but those are the kind of people who won't be getting the full story like Hiro's blog and the graphic novels online!!! they're totally missing out on the epic-ness :P
      Yeah, god forbid they miss the cringeworthy and product-placement-fest that is the Hiro Blog.

Comment

I didn't actually read much of it, it's just a little extra background stuff that makes me that little bit more geeky :P

Comment

It adds nothing though, it's terrible.

Comment

{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \(^o^)/

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by IanE View Post
              It adds nothing though, it's terrible.
              Good God is there anything you actually like?

Comment

So...

How did

Hiro go from running away from people in the carpark to suddenly hiding under a car? It's like they forgot to add in a scene. Surely the people chasing would have noticed them hide, seeing as they were right behind him in the chase...

Also

the cop proved to his wife he could read her mind, why couldn't he do the same with the other cops? He really is quite dim!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Good God is there anything you actually like?
                  OH HOW HILARIOUS.

I like Heroes. Just not that terrible 'blog'.

Comment

Oh man oh man things are heating up LITERALLY.
                    Quality episode, it's really all coming together now BIG TIME.
                    The taxi cab bit was quality, Claude is really starting to push Peters buttons but I have my doubts about his integrity, we will see all soon though.
                    Also LINDERMAN, they had better get somone awsome to play this mutha his first appearance is gonna be just as good as Sylars.

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a twist at the end!!

I'm gagging for more!!!

Comment

Excellent episode, already watched it three times hehe

Also LINDERMAN, they had better get somone awsome to play this mutha his first appearance is gonna be just as good as Sylars.
                        I believe Malcolm Mcdowell has been cast as Linderman.

Comment

One of my favourite episodes so far. The writing and acting has been steadily getting better through the series -

what a plot twist!

Comment

Had just given up on it and you post these types of reviews of the new episode - DAMN YOU ALL.

Comment

Best episode so far, no question

Comment

Did anyone else notice the number plate on Hiro's father's car?

Comment

Working...
                                X