No announcement yet.

Torchwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the newest ep on BBC (the 1920's one),definitely the best episode this series so far and for once the gay relationship sotryline wasn handled moderately well.

Comment

LOL.

I don't watch Torchwood, nor know anything about the characters or storyline, but I was surfing the channels last night (approx 21:15), and managed to come (ahem!) across the manlove/sex scene. I was like WTF is going on here!

Comment

The other guy was an illegal immigrant so technically the episode was still on subject by showing an alien probing

Comment

Did you say it was or wasn't handled well? Because it wasn't!

Comment

This is so bad I can't stop watching. They could've wrapped this up in a two parter and it would've still been dull.
            Also, where has Eve Myles' sexy gone?

Comment

Haha same here. I have the latest episode on now, the script is absurd! The CIA guy is pretty funny though. Jack's talking to the old version of his boyfriend now. He'll fellate him in no time!

Comment

Not well handled, just better handled than Torchwood typically handles such things. If they do a 5th run they need to bring it closer in line with Seasons 1 & 2

Comment

Immeasurably improved by an appearance from Q last night, he's awesome.

Comment

The main concern at the moment is that it's Episode 9 of 10 next week and it still looks like filler

Comment

Well I've now seen the final episode, and...oh dear. The last two episodes do pick things up and it more or less explains things, but it was all so clumsy and full of holes.

The series gets 2/10 from me, and one of those is for randomly including an actor from The Shield in the final episode.

what

Comment

I have the last ep to watch later.

Can't wait (mainly because I don't have to watch any more of this ****!!)

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see what happens if they go ahead with a Torchwood 5. This one has certainly been easily the weakest of the four runs to date but has had strong viewing figures throughout so there's reason enough to try again. They did well woith Children of Earth but the mistake was using it as a template for the show there onward, especially over a run as long as 10 episodes. This is why I'm glad Doctor Who never reverted to using serials either. The show badly needs to get more like Series 2 again. That said this run hasn't riled me that much simply because 90% of stuff on TV is far worse

Comment

So Rex is a

Black Jack

Comment

Working...
                            X