No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally caught up with the American schedule Season 3 started a little slow but has definitely picked up now.

Comment

I started watching season 3 online but stopped at episode 3 as the sound was out of sync. Probably a good thing as I'll have to watch it on dvd now ... or should that be watch it on dvd in about 8-9 months time.

It's going to feel like forever.

Comment

Wow what a total flip in story episode 11 took!

Dexter jumping out the boot to crack Masuka in the face was priceless. That Masuka guy is definitely a priceless character to have, Episode 12 then, the wedding. I wonder what the hells going to happen!

Leaves it very open for the final episode.

Comment

I really liked it when

Dexter slapped Miguel's head down onto the table: "you're not like me!"

I was slightly annoyed by

the "false suspense" of the kidnapping. This isn't the first time they've set up an action-packed episode and then just padded it out. A good episode, but it would have been less disappointing if they hadn't bluffed.

I thought he took a few

risks by using LaGuerta's house. Also, how easy was it to get into the hotel room!?

You can see a preview for the next episode on youtube; nicely put together.

Comment

Yeah that made me crack up

when he slapped Miguel, the program does dark humour really well. On par with The Sopranos for me.

Comment

I wasn't expecting the beginning either, good episode though, thoroughly enjoyed it, roll on the next one

Comment

I love Dexter! Gonna miss it, really enjoyed the finale liked how it teased us with

Dexters mum's CI file on deb's desk

of course to become larger in the next season.
                3 seasons on and it's such a well written and acted show really is up there with the best.

Comment

Yup and seasons 4 and 5 have been given the go ahead too, yay Dex! They already have plenty to use for the next season with

Rita's secrets

and what you mentioned too.

Comment

Yep, there's plenty of teasers for the new season within that final episode. I love how this show doesn't mess about.

When Dexter was caught by G.King. It was done witin 10 minutes? Off the table, little fight, neck snap, cya later

What a blinding season, near the end I started making similarities to The Sopranos which is quite a tall fit for me. I love this show!

Comment

The character of Dexter carries the show so well, unusual these days to have everything hanging on just one actor. Though his sister has somehow become 100% more likeable this season.

I love Dexter! Gonna miss it, really enjoyed the finale liked how it teased us with § Dexters mum's CI file on deb's desk § of course to become larger in the next season.
                      How do you think they'll use that? I can't really remember how the backstory goes, but from what I do remember there is little to threaten Dexter's secret.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        The character of Dexter carries the show so well, unusual these days to have everything hanging on just one actor. Though his sister has somehow become 100% more likeable this season.

How do you think they'll use that? I can't really remember how the backstory goes, but from what I do remember there is little to threaten Dexter's secret.

She'll be able to find out that the CI is the ice truck killer's mum, but all links to Dexter were destroyed so I guess this'll be a whole season long side story of Deb looking into, and getting uncomfortably close to Dexter's past without realising.

Hopefully they've got a really cool story arc planned out for that now that the show's future is guaranteed up to season 5.

Comment

You could always go with

the new kid in their life dealing with the darkness, passing the code on

probably not though

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                            You could always go with

the new kid in their life dealing with the darkness, passing the code on

probably not though
                            Thats what one of the books is about. But they won't go with that as the kid will be a baby. Unless Dexter runs for another 10+ years!

Comment

You never know, they might. Dexter might not get the whole "it's a baby, probably best to just let it eat lego rather

than kill its friends

" part of childhood.

I didn't realise until I saw the final episode that the skinner was that dude from 24 season 3. I bet they got that mug-shot from production pictures!

Comment

All (is it all?) 12 episodes have now downloaded. I intend to have it finished by new year. If it's half as good as series 2 I'll be more than happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X