X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did not see that one coming lol

Dexters great as usual

Comment

Great episode yet again. Dexter is one of those shows that has never had a bad ep.

I called her being the shooter when she was talking to Deb earlier in the episode but obviously not who her father was! Deb seems to have it sussed as well. Can't wait til Dexter does his first (presumably) father-daughter kill.

I'm currently going through the audio books in the car as well. very well read and as good as the TV series. Near the end of audio book 2. Has some similarities with the stories on TV but is different enough to still surprise me still. Has some differences when it comes to who dies in various books too. Unabridged and quite long at around 12 hours each but well worth it.

Last edited by cutmymilk; 25-11-2009, 21:46.

Comment

Cutmymilk, that seriously needs to be spoilered out.

Dexter is one of the most consistantly great shows out there. Take any episode from any season and it'll be a good one. The plot through the seasons has been very naturally progressing, and due to this I don't think season two can ever be beaten unless it follows the same path. However, I think with Trinity in season four they've created a truely unique, horrifying monster that in my opinion is one of the most vile yet compelling characters I've seen in a long time.

Much of what makes Dexter so watchable is the brilliant performance by Michael C Hall, however John Lithgow has been the best supporting character in the shows entire run and has lifted this series hugely. The scene in the latest episode

with the family at Thanks Giving

was masterful, it really was.

At the start of each series I think that they can't possibly keep it going, but somehow they've made it one of the best things on every single year.

Comment

It was quite jarring seeing him at first but my 3rd Rock from the Sun images are gone now, he's a brutal mofo!

Comment

Did you never see him in Cliffhanger? John Lithgow is one badass m0fo.

Comment

Im shamefully behind this season... been spending all my TV time watching House from season1 (now into season 4, another few weeks til Im upto date). Seriously cant wait to watch the new season of Dexter through though, it has remained my favorite series for the past couple years and Im sure nothings going to come along to change that!

Comment

This is building up to a great climax for the end of the season

Comment

Another amazing episode! Only two left

Comment

Yeah, bit gutting as it ends on teh same day as Californication

Comment

Contrary to the above by the looks of it, I thought this season started off a bit slowed compared to previous ones, has really hit it's peak now with two episodes to go.
                      That Reporter does like showing a bit of flesh which doesn't do any harm.

Californication cutmymilk I think has gone really OTT in regard to far-fetched in the last couple of episodes, some real funny bits still though, appears they're running out of ideas now.

Comment

I thought the last but one with Hank's 3 squeezes and some underage drug users set entirely in his house was one of the best ever. It seems far fetched, but maybe it isn't and people actually live like that in California!

Comment

Only 48 hours till the next episode, anyone got any ideas how they think its going to play out!

Comment

Just watched episode 0411, finale next week is going to be a corker. As if you didn't know that already ..

Comment

I thought season 3 was a slow burner and this was far more fast moving. I havent seen ep 11 yet but man this has been the best thing on TV and a return to form. John Lithgow is superb...

Comment

Glorious!

I still have a big dirty grin a few minutes after the end of the latest ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X