No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye that was sublime - Gerry had told me there was a standout moment and you could see it building to it but I just never saw that coming - I think the expression is "cool as ****"

And I just knew Lila would turn out to be a complete and utter mind**** !
    Last edited by Yoshimax; 22-11-2007, 17:40.

Comment

This weeks episode was probably one of the best of the whole thing to date !

Comment

Yep, I think this is up there with The Shield now for brilliance. For anyone who has read my post history will know I do not say such things lightly

Comment

My only concern is that

Doakes is surely going to have to die now unless Dexter can somehow spin things to make Doakes out to be the killer

He wouldn't have had a warrant and he's off the force for now though so he can't actually *do* anything with the

Comment

Anyone see the latest episode? What a cracker!

Comment

There is no better show on TV, every episode is better than the one before, and Doakes drops the F-Bomb better than anyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
                Anyone see the latest episode? What a cracker!
                Gonna watch it after dinner and I literally CANNOT WAIT to see where it's headed now

Comment

Yup, best episode so far. Again.

This is almost Shield Season 5 stuff, incredible. Dexter = best character ever.

Comment

Agreed Dexter is just Sublime had no Idea what was gonna happen then BOOM! and BOOM again followed by Zomg then not really :P

Comment

holy **** that was just amazing a week seems a long time right now.

Comment

I got up this morning and that episode was still going through my mind - I'm thinking I may actually go watch it again such was its excellence.

Comment

"There's something about Harry" is out now

Even the title has got me excited

Comment

Im watching episode 09 now. Seeing Lundi's Bare arse has made me gone off my food for a lifetime.

Comment

When does this season end? Never?

Yay!

Comment

Yeh I just watched Ep 9 & 10 back to back last night.

Its all gone a bit menthol! Classic stuff though except I officially want that Lila bint gone now.

Comment

Working...
                                X