• Show
Clear All

There are the books you could try too Pat

Comment

season 1 was so awsome i can't wait till i see season 2

Comment

Well the first 2 episodes of S2 were great Hush you should be excited

Comment

Season 2 Episode 3 appears to have aired and is now available More excited for this than Heroes or PB tbh.

Comment

only just started to watch this now

second episode of season one i am upto

really enjoying it i must say

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
              Season 2 Episode 3 appears to have aired and is now available More excited for this than Heroes or PB tbh.
              I have to say that this series has taken the Number 1 spot for me too atm best show by a country mile.

Comment

Ep 2 was excellent stuff. This season is going in a totally unexpected direction.

Please kill off Dex's sis soon though.

Comment

Caught Ep3 last night (should've gone to bed but couldn't wait to watch it) - superb as well - It's setting itself up for a cracking run with this seasons story

Comment

Originally posted by simon adebisi View Post
                    Ep 2 was excellent stuff. This season is going in a totally unexpected direction.

Please kill off Dex's sis soon though.

I think his sister is a great actress and really gets her character, I think she has a lot of story, what with nearly being killed and all, something that may oush her over the edge, it will be interesting to see. I don't think theres a character thats not written or acted well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                      I think his sister is a great actress and really gets her character, I think she has a lot of story, what with nearly being killed and all, something that may oush her over the edge, it will be interesting to see. I don't think theres a character thats not written or acted well for me.
                      She just grates on my nerves. Constantly whingey. Doakes is my fave character after Dex. Love the crankiness and the non stop cursing.

Comment

Thanks for the headsup on this series, have seen two episodes so far and loving it

Comment

S2E4 is now available !!
                          Last edited by Yoshimax; 22-10-2007, 12:08.

Comment

And bloody good it is too - this show oozes quality even when it can appear a bit ropey it still holds together really well.

I do understand the people having a problem with the sister and tbh from what I've seen so far S2 ain't gonna help that but it's so well done. Where there should be tension

i.e the algae thing

the show does an amazing job of conveying & even making the viewer feel the same utter lack of emotion about it - quite stunning.

Comment

Yeah, it's great, though I remain unconvinced by the woman from Hustle playing Dexter's sponsor. She can't act.

Comment

Agreed she's absolutely ****e - never watched Hustle but I did find her very off-putting.

Comment

Working...
                                X