X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is truly appalling.

Seem like she'll be in it all season. ;(

Comment

Does anyone know if the books can be read in any order?

I saw Dexter in the Dark today in Borders and quite fancied it (though having watched season 1 of the TV series I'm nervous of spoiling any surprises that may be coming in season 2).

Comment

Managed to watch just enough of the first episode to get hooked...and then the video conked out! >_< Will have to wait till I get the net back I guess

Comment

Awesome again this week - The story seems so considered unlike other shows with the "oh **** we're popular bolt another series on" approach - I suppose that could be down to the books but I don't want to read them in case it detracts from the show.

Comment

I thought the books were pants compared to the show, but that's just me. The second series is nothing like the second Dexter book, it's completely different, thankfully. The third novel is supposed to be a complete duffer (s'not out yet, I don't think).

Comment

Yes My friend is a fan and she said she isn't happy with the 3rd book or where its going. I only got through a few chapters of the second book, it pretty basic writing, I will try and read it again maybe, when I am bored

Comment

Just watched season 2 episode 4, so almost up to date (?). I've completely fallen for this series, probably the strongest thing on TV at the moment.

Dexter is the most likeable character I've seen since Hiro too, and before that...perhaps Macky from The Shield. Quality writing.

Comment

Late to this, just started watching it. Very compelling, the guy playing Dexter manages to pretty much hypnotise the viewer throughout!

Comment

Given how this weeks episode ended I'm guessing

Doakes is going to be all over him again like a rash as he'll be the only one who gives a second thought to it - although what he (Dexter) was doing was seriously, seriously incriminating but if he's done it right they can prove nothing but the fact he cleaned his boat (albeit almost scientifically)

Comment

this is really good finally got through season 1

bit obsessed with blood he is lol

Comment

206: Best episode yet.

That has sealed it for me, best thing on TV at the moment.

Comment

I still haven't finished the first series. I really think I should I've only got about two episodes left of it.

Comment

Anybody else think the theme tune is a bit Monkey Island-ish?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hogg View Post
                              Anybody else think the theme tune is a bit Monkey Island-ish?

lol aye its the kind of "twinky" style to the piano at the start that makes me think of threepwood

A dexter point and clicker could* be superb

* More than likely would be done by some **** software house and made like the CSI games ugghhhh

Comment

Another superb episode

When he stuck the nut in dokes I was like WTF LOL!!!

Didn't expect that atall tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X