No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No air date yet but the DVD and Blu-Ray releases of Red Dwarf X are targeted for November releases meaning an late September/October air date seems likely

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      The make up on Kryten looks pretty bad.
      He looks like a Robot Goblin now

It's definitely got the vibe and look of the first few seasons, so that's a positive. I must admit the trailer has worried me a bit, but I'll stay positive and hope it's enjoyable.

Comment

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/red-dwar...s-final-outing

Robert Llewellyn has revealed the episode titles of series X and immediately started rumours that Red Dwarf X is the last ever series we'll get. The episode titles are:

01 - Trojan
        02 - Fathers and Sons
        03 - Lemons
        04 - Entangled
        05 - Dear Dave
        06 - The Beginning

The shows first ever episode was called The End leading some to speculate that it's a final farewell bookend episode we're getting here and the previously considered Series XI will not be happening.

Comment

Oh god, I hope it ends well

Does anyone else remember Timothy Spall talking about the supposed end of Red Dwarf: The reality game during the despair squid episode, something about the final irony of Lister being being god as he was the ultimate Atheist? And Rimmer was meant to be a secret agent whose mission it was to destroy Red Dwarf after having his memory erased and replaced with that of the gimp that he was during the show. The aim being to guide Lister to his destiny as creator of the 2nd universe after jump starting the 2nd big bang with jump leads from Star Bug.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that. . . . .
          Last edited by bash; 24-08-2012, 16:56.

Comment

I would be happy with an ending. Sure, I'd love a great ending but I'll take any ending. There is something nice about just having closure.

Comment

With you on that, I thought it would never happen. I just hope seeing all their saggy chins and bellies doesnt ruin it for me.

Comment

Shot of the sleeping quarters

Comment

October 4th looks likely to be the day the Dwarfers return to our screens. A synopsis is up for Episode 1 'Trojan':

"The first episode has the crew receiving a distress call from the Trojan, a doomed Space Corp ship. Thrill turns to horror when Rimmer discovers the Trojan is commanded by his all-conquering, younger brother Howard. At the same time Kryten decides to install a new ship computer, the lethally logical Pree."

Comment

Britgeek here. On October 4, Dave will broadcast the first entry in a new six-episode series of popular sci-fi sitcom RED DWARF, and after the dreary disappointment that was 2009's three-part special – the fourth-wall breaking Back to...

A positive non-spoiler verdict for Episode 1

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed its good!!!

Comment

Everyone! Remember! Red Dwarf X starts this Thursday on Dave :thumbs:

With the imminent return of cult sci-fi comedy Red Dwarf to our TV screens, two of its stars have spoken of their wish for a Doctor Who crossover. Craig Charles, aka Dave Lister, said: "I think it'd be great if, for one scene, we could be beaming somewhere and suddenly we'd be on the Tardis with the Doctor. Then we could shake our heads, say 'nah', and just beam back out again." Fellow Dwarfer Danny John-Jules, who plays The Cat, added: "I think Doug Naylor should write in one of the old Doctors. Sylvester McCoy or someone. And then we could have an episode with one of those guys in it. It would be funny."

At least they're still talking in terms that suggest Series X isn't the last one as well

Comment

Some details for the DVD/Blu-Ray release next month are out including the cover

Comment

FARK, Im away tommorrow till Monday

Comment

Only an hour to go. Step up to red alert.

Comment

Do we have to? It does mean changing the bulb.

Comment

Working...
                                X