No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well last nights episode i enjoyed had some good laughs can definetly see the bigger budget in action with that episode

Comment

Nuts! I forgot about it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Nuts! I forgot about it last night.
        Same here, balls

Comment

I've missed the last two. Just forgot.

Comment

Well this is getting better and better, you can see where they're kinda going within the first 10 mins. They're basically using the mid seasons recipe of new time/reality warping contraption and expecting hilarity ensues. If only for the fact they're so old and feeble looking this could nearly pass off as old Dwarf. Some of the set and backgrounds look a little too new and clean for my liking but theres more to enjoy then complain about with this series.I'm 50/50 as to wether I want a series 11. There was more mention of Kochanski in this episode, cant remember what happened to her at the end of series 9, is she lost, dead or what?

Comment

From what I remember of the end of series 9, the 4 of them

awoke from a VR simulation on red dwarf and presumably escaped prior to or during the back to earth special (never watched it) Kochanski is still aboard red dwarf.

Edit: Scratch that, miles out, it's just what I can remember from the end of one of the later series. Series 9 was apparently Back to Earth as well
              Last edited by Daragon; 19-10-2012, 20:53.

Comment

Wha . . .? I thought Back to Earth was series 9? I remember at the end of series 8 where Rimmer kicked Death in the balls but I think we're all supposed to think that never happened?

Comment

Yeah, I got it totally wrong. Kochanski is still on board red dwarf though.

Edit: Which was the series where they were

prisoners on board Red Dwarf trapped in a VR suite? They befriended a strange old guy with a bird called petey which became a T-Rex

I'm 99.9% sure I didn't imagine it.
                  Last edited by Daragon; 19-10-2012, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                    Yeah, I got it totally wrong. Kochanski is still on board red dwarf though.

Edit: Which was the series where they were

prisoners on board Red Dwarf trapped in a VR suite? They befriended a strange old guy with a bird called petey which became a T-Rex

I'm 99.9% sure I didn't imagine it.
                    that was series 8

Vr suite was part of the first 3 episodes and pete was later on in the series

Comment

Yup, though Kochanski isn't on Red Dwarf. She ran away, faking her death.

Comment

Faking her death? According to Wiki shes been lost through an air lock. She cant have faked her death otherwise Lister wouldnt still be pining to see her again!

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                          Faking her death? According to Wiki shes been lost through an air lock. She cant have faked her death otherwise Lister wouldnt still be pining to see her again!

All thats been answered in back to earth

Comment

Yup, in BTR Kryten reveals that he lied to Lister about the airlock death so he wouldn't go lookng for her and wouldn't know she abandoned him

Comment

Bah, Im trying to erase BTR from my memory. Hated it.

Comment

a reminder that its on tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X