No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe that was always intended, get Rimmer more likable/heroic by the end of the story as part of the build up to the final series?

Comment

Didn't we already get that with the Ace Rimmer departure? I can't quite remember, they all blur for me...

Overall, I thought X was a great series and had some very funny moments. Given where the series had gone and the (in my view) godawful Back To Earth, I never expected it to get this good again. So I was very happy with the 6 episodes.

Is another series confirmed?

Comment

Not yet but its been referred to a few times, Dave took on the show with XI in mind but hasn't commisioned it yet, likely to see how X did first. Viewing figures are supposed to be strong though so we could well see it at some point

Comment

Just everyone buy the blu rays for Xmas, or request it from your loved ones so that Dave smell the c?$h and commission it

Comment

Naylor seems optimistic but has clearly learnt his lesson about making fans promises. Sounds likely

Comment

Danny John-Jules says Naylor is already setting up the scripts

Comment

Slipped me by but apparently Red Dwarf XI will start filming in September this year ahead of a planned airing next year. Very happy, recently rewatch X and enjoyed it again.

Comment

i thought x was very funny really really wish doug and rob would write together though

Comment

It was ok I guess, some hit some miss. Agreed we need doug n rob back working together

Comment

I thought X was great too, apart from the new filming style but that seems to be everywhere nowadays. Bringing back Kochanski was what killed the series for me in the past. She had no chemistry with any of the cast & just didn't fit in nor was she funny

Comment

Just do what I do, Eddie: they never found Red Dwarf again because they were killed by their future selves, ending it all in a big knotty paradox. The end.

Now, doesn't that feel better?

Comment

A nice little thought to end the year on?

Filming on Red Dwarf XI is complete.

A nice little thought to start the new year on?

In about a fortnight filming begins on Red Dwarf XII

Comment

Hopefully Doug had a smoother experience this time

I really really wish Rob grant came back and co wrote though i have to say series X was pretty good

Comment

News on the show always quietly slips by but...

The cast have confirmed that Red Dwarf XIII is officially happening and filming will be underway in early 2019, hopefully for a late 2019 release.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                News on the show always quietly slips by but...

The cast have confirmed that Red Dwarf XIII is officially happening and filming will be underway in early 2019, hopefully for a late 2019 release.
                                I noticed in the article they mention the possibility of a movie. Will that actually happen this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X