Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In HD glory here:

Comment

Looks alright until the not so great cg blue people turn up and it turns into a kiddie choz fest.

Comment

There's also a 1080p one here. Looks pretty good, but might suffer over it's own hype on the way to release.

(save as..)

It's also, gonna have that District 9 vibe to it.

Man goes to evict/evadicate aliens, becomes one/feels like one, epiphany, feel the error of his way, sides with them etc...

I'm just guessing based on the trailer...

Actually, it'll probably have more of the new world feeling. When the Spanish conquered the Americas. Or native americans became over ran...

Last edited by wonderboy; 20-08-2009, 16:44.

Comment

You never know, could be this generation's Star Wars...

Is it the most expensive film ever?

Comment

$237million at the last count ! Then again, Transformers RotF cost $150m+ to make and GI-Joe cost an amazing $170m ! Compared that to District 9 $30m..

Forgot, taking in to account money-in. Tranformers RotF took $650m, GI Joe took $190m. District 9 has taken $37.5m (in US)...

Last edited by wonderboy; 20-08-2009, 16:53.

Comment

I think it needs to be seen in IMAX 3D, not sure the Trailer does it justice

Comment

after all the hype, this looks like Phantom Menace meets Spirits within and lots of JarJarBinks, i smell a turd.

Comment

Being a Cameron film it'd be a shame if this was poor but so far, for me, the trailer looks embarrassingly bad. I'm thinking the unthinkable might happen and Guy Ritchies Sherlock Holmes has a shot of being the December release of choice.

Comment

Hey, Im usually the cynical gimp round here I thought? I actually think it looks impressive, nice lush looking scenes already going to be the next reference Blu ray in terms of picture and sound. Heres hoping its the next Star Wars/Matrix/LOTR etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                      Being a Cameron film it'd be a shame if this was poor but so far, for me, the trailer looks embarrassingly bad. I'm thinking the unthinkable might happen and Guy Ritchies Sherlock Holmes has a shot of being the December release of choice.

A new trailer is out already

Last edited by Spatial; 20-08-2009, 22:46.

Comment

Can't believe its coming out this December. Its been a long time coming, i hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Comment

Is there anywhere I can watch this trailer that will work on my iPhone? I'm at work till the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                            after all the hype, this looks like Phantom Menace meets Spirits within and lots of JarJarBinks, i smell a turd.
                            Cameron smurf ****.

Comment

anyone finding the blue women kind of attractive

Comment

I hope to god he hasn't but from the teaser, it looks like James Cameron has lost it. The CGI looks pants to say it was supposed to be cutting edge, The Alien designs are ****ing terrible. Compare District 9 to these Jar Jar relatives. Stan Winston will be rolling in his grave.... Still, it is just a teaser, i hope the feature is good and the 3D is nice...but yeah, i think Cameron spent to much time making weird ass sea movies after Titanic when he should've got on with True Lies 2 .

Comment

Working...
                                X