No announcement yet.

Skins (E4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, loved the 'Chris' episode, very funny and quite moving too. Funniest bit was when he

sold the cup of tea in the interview genius!

Comment

Watched this last night, on a good run of episodes at the moment, Chris is a very well written, acted character. Cassie is becoming very annoying.

Been there done that with the "sell me this cup of tea" type interview. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
        Been there done that with the "sell me this cup of tea" type interview. Not good.
        Me too, had to sell the interviewer their pen

I didn't set fire to her though!

Comment

Mine was a headlight off an old BSA Motorcycle I had to sell to the Ad Director of MCN, I was a young lad then so wasn't expecting it. Bodged me way through though

Comment

Anyone notice it was directed by Harry Enfield. Not a bad job!

Comment

He should be very proud of directing that episode!

Comment

Yeah Chris plays the part very well, I do like his character. But Cassie is annoying as hell, never liked her, it just doesn't fit in with the show.

Comment

Chris and Jal were always my favourite characters so it was good to see them hook up. I had a soft spot for Cassie in the first series, but have to admit she was pretty annoying in this episode.

Comment

Oh my, that brunette I may need to find out her name. What a saucy episode.

Decent ep again but I'm not too clever with things like this where I have to work out if it's real or not. Thought Sean Pertwee gave a good performance as the lecturer and Tony's summing up of the character towards the end was spot on.

Was the sexy brunette even real or all a total figment of Tony's imagination or even all a dream? I got confused! I did 'get' the bit on the train though with Sean Pertwee's character 'boasting' about wearing his scars where as Tony's were all internal/not available for others to see.

Comment

Not seen it yet, who does this weeks episode centre around ?

Comment

Tony.

Comment

Why is everyone so unattractive in Skins? ... Even the girls, that are obviously meant to be the attractive ones, look really ill and dodgy.

In fact, I think Hollyoaks is the only show that always has a few sexy babes.

Comment

Yeah but Hollyoaks is utter ****e - at least Skins has substance!

I think the sexy girl was part of Tony's subconscious - after all, he was the one who ended up with the tattoo in the end! It was all far too surreal to have been real

Last edited by funkydan; 18-03-2008, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                              Yeah but Hollyoaks is utter ****e - at least Skins has substance!

I think the sexy girl was part of Tony's subconscious - after all, he was the one who ended up with the tattoo in the end! It was all far too surreal to have been real
                              Hollyoaks is aimed at teen girls, no one else. Though I used to watch it if there happened to be a leggy babe in a mini-skirt

Hollyoaks is a joke, and I don't like Skins too. I've never really liked shows based around teen life; they always seem stupid.

Oh well, it's not the worst thing on tv.

Comment

Thought it was a(nother) good episode this week, guessing there aren't too many episodes left this season though

Comment

Working...
                                X