No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great although the trailer would make me echo Daragon's comment above. Blanchett looks out of place for some reason. Either she has a look from a different age (though LaBeouf fits perfectly) or the hair just doesn't suit her face leaving her look very fake. Something just doesn't work with her for me.

But the trailer looks great. I'm quite looking forward to old man Indy.

Comment

New hi-res trailer: Indiana Jones and the stannah stairlift

So excited for this now.

Comment

This and Batman make me a happy 2008

Comment

Fantastic trailer, took me back to my youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Blanchett looks out of place for some reason. Either she has a look from a different age (though LaBeouf fits perfectly) or the hair just doesn't suit her face.
            Just watched the HD trailer and you're right, she doesn't seem to fit. The hair definitely plays a part, but I also think the lips don't look right for that period - daft as it sounds I always imagine women from that time with really full, red lips. Like Dr. Schneider from The Last Crusade.

Comment

Its right for the time frame http://www.retro-housewife.com/images/avon-ad-1950l.jpg
              I think she looks good for a

mad russian alien freek

Comment

So you dont have to stream it off Yahoo.

Comment

the bit in the warehouse strikes me as the same place where the ark was sent to be stored

looks good, i did giggle when he swung into the front of the lorry and crashed through the front, as its those moments thats makes indy great
                  Last edited by buster_broon; 14-02-2008, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                    Can't wait for the HD originals too.
                    wow wow, have they been given a date?

i always watch the bit in raiders where he is in the map room, music loud, on dvd it looks great, on hd or blu ray it will be just immense

always gives me goosebumps

Comment

Sadly not. They'll probably announce them all for HD-DVD (Along with Star Wars) just to spite everyone.

Comment

They look great in HD

Comment

The American flag and CG pants in the US version is absolutely hilarious. Especially the US flag. Nothing like a bit of patriotism to get the Americans into the cinema. Needless to say, it isn't in the international version.

Comment

Free Hat

Comment

I have to say, after being really worried about ressurecting Indy that trailer just made me moist.

Comment

WOW! only found out about the trailer at the weekend! WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X