No announcement yet.

Ashes to Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that the pissing golf made the HD version get put back till Monday, I recorded the sd just in case. Loved uptown girl

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I spotted the shot where it zoomed in on Shaz and played some Bowie and am curious of the significance.
      I caught that and rewinded the Sky+ twice, it will be sad when it finishes but will be nice to get some answers about what's going on.

Comment

From what I hear

Everything is tied into lines in Life on Mars, the whole thing unravels to it

Comment

It'd be only fair too if John Simms appeared in the last episode to bring it full circle.If he did the Master twice he can do 5 mins in this

Comment

Fairly standard ep tonight, less oddity than last weeks though I've heard ep 5 in a fortnight is a biggy. Life on Mars played again over Ray so I'm guessing Chris is next week. Was someone talking over the Life on Mars music too but hard to make out, to me it sounded a little like Nelson.

Comment

Pretty much setting myself up for a fall now as offline everyone I know is loving this and prepping ourselves for some Sam time, even bought the US version

See it, hear it, feel the better show!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That blue peter garden bit was aces

Comment

Liked that too though I thought this weeks was the weakest ep so far, next weeks looks ace though

Comment

I still really like this show and thought there were some fantastic lines in last night's show, but I'm finding the unpredictability a little predictable.

It's always the innocent seeming people who are guilty, so I guessed this week's plot about half-way through just by reversing who seemed all sweetness and light!

Also, it seems like she's forgotten all about her daughter. She was always banging on about her in earlier series, but the graffiti on the wall seemed to be the first mention this series.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they wind this all up as they've started some really interesting plot threads.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Also, it seems like she's forgotten all about her daughter. She was always banging on about her in earlier series, but the graffiti on the wall seemed to be the first mention this series.
                      She mentioned her briefly in the first ep of this series - back in the present day, she said that Molly had been packed off to live with her dad.

Comment

I am glad the focus is the world they are in now, and not Molly

Comment

If I remember correctly I think ep 2 pointed towards Alex being close to all out forgetting about Molly, possible sign of brain damage?

Comment

Best episode so far this season

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                              Best episode so far this season
                              Tonight's was contender for the best episode from any season for me, more so than the season 1 finale. Was pretty non-stop with the revelations.

Comment

It was a proper progressive ep story wise, I'm now more moving towards the theory that...

Alex's collapse back into a coma in ep1 is the first symptom that she is dying. The stars that keep appearing to characters are her minds inability to maintain the illusion of 1983 as it begins to shut down. I reckon Keats represents the brain damage that is slowly but surely winning over her mind and is ultimately after shutting Gene/her mind down.

Sam Tyler is the one person she's knows in this reality who has existed in real life and escaped so in Series 3 he represents Alex's one last chance to escape her own death.

Comment

Working...
                                X