No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the whole "Bell inside Olivia (oo-er)" storyline was pretty pointless I did enjoy the episode content. I do however feel like S3 was a little drawn out compared to S2 which moved at about 100mph. Glad to see S4 confirmed but i'm hoping they do a LOST and condense it down and remove the fluff.

Comment

There was literally no reason for that episode to be badly animated other than the fact they clearly didn't have the budget to do a whole regular episode with all the craziness that was going on. It was like a really bad version of inception.

Comment

Just marathoned Episode 16-21.
        RE: Ep 21 I can't wait to see how they explain this one. Ep 21 spoiler

Peter stepped into the machine and was thrown 10 years? into the future on this side, looks like Fringe division has become like a military group fighting against some attack?? He is standing at Ground Zero where they have built a new single tower dated 2021. Still 1 ep to go to explain a wee bit, looks like the finale this week could be a bit like when Olivia went over there for the first time, cliffhanger central leading into Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          There was literally no reason for that episode to be badly animated other than the fact they clearly didn't have the budget to do a whole regular episode with all the craziness that was going on. It was like a really bad version of inception.
          The missus and I liked the animated bits. Just added to the
          craziness!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Just marathoned Episode 16-21.
            RE: Ep 21 I can't wait to see how they explain this one. Ep 21 spoiler

Peter stepped into the machine and was thrown 10 years? into the future on this side, looks like Fringe division has become like a military group fighting against some attack??.

The fringe division was from "over there" which is noticable from the badges. Worlds collided, maybe?

Comment

Loved the latest episode, if ever there's a show to feel like LOST, this is it!

Comment

The season finale has just melted my brain, great way to end this series I thought, pulled it all together nicely.
                [hide]Walter discovering that it was him that put the machine back through time via the wormhole and that they are the first people. The first people are the first versions in the timeline that ended up creating this time paradox. Walter telling peter to make another decision (althogh has he just made the same decision as always?) he bridges the two world together at that one central point, doing this he has served his purpose and erased himself out of time?? Or he is in time limbo until everything is sorted out in both worlds?! Like the Fringe intro all grey, so we have Red for Over There, Blue for Here and Grey for merged? Also I feel this show knows the direction it is headed and is taking us there, unlike Lost that just literally got Lost up it's own arse.
                My brain hurts![/hide]
                Last edited by Family Fry; 09-05-2011, 19:12.

Comment

That was an ace finale to be fair, this show has a much more ambitious story than Lost could ever hope to have.

The episode tied alot of plot points up nicely but I do have a few questions.....

if Peter was erased out of existence then how does the machine still exist as it was built for him? Also who actually built the machine? As far as I can tell Walter sent the components back millions of years for them to be discovered by themselves 15 years in the past. The machine was then rebuilt and events would play out until the moment when Walter sends them back. Isn't this a paradox as nobody would have made it? It's a paradox that exists, Wiki calls it the Bootstrap Paradox.

Gah it's getting more and more confusing......but in a good way

Comment

That was awesome! Wonder where it can go from here?!

Comment

Just been watching Comic Con stuff and it's pretty damn good.
                      Teaser Trailers have started to air in states, so if you have not seen all of Season 3 (you should have, what you waiting for?) do not watch, I will hide the trailers.

You have been warned.
                      [hide][/hide]
                      [hide][/hide]
                      [hide][/hide]

Super crazy teasing from FOX with this Comic Con specific Audition Tape, quite funny but the end blew my pants off.
                      [hide][/hide]

Comment

Season 4 Episode 1 out now in the usual places! how did i not know this was coming?

Comment

OMG!!!! Thanks.

Comment

Starts on Sky 28th Sept, cannot wait god damn you faulty broadband!

Comment

Glad this is back, Fringe is quality TV .

Comment

Season 3 released on Blu-ray tomorrow! Good stuff. Missed the second half of the Season due to my personal circumstances and never managed to get back on track.

HD Anna Torv! Scooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X