No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is season 3 on Blu Ray? or do I have to wait a year for it to finish on SKY. I want to watch them without the adverts.

Comment

I thought the latest episode was pretty weak. It was potentially a great apisode with a cool sounding bad-guy but it was all cut short to show Olivia's attempted escape and to give us the cliff hanger ending. But apart from that one and the first one (maybe I just don't buy that taxi driver helping her out?) this series has been great. Not sure I buy Broyles letting her go either, despite what she did for him.

I am starting to prefer 'evil' Olivia too. The other one seems pretty boring by comparison. Also, I miss Walter when they do an 'over-there' episode.
      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Just started episode 7. Cracking stuff so far!

2 Olivias = Double

Also, I've just come to the realisation that Astrid is absolutely stunning!

Liking the back and forth. Broyles is the most consistent character. Always angry!

Comment

Originally posted by figflair View Post
          Not sure I buy Broyles letting her go either, despite what she did for him.
          I think that is just one of the first in a series of the characters realising that they are all normal people and they aren't 'at war' and the only 'evil' one is Walternate.

Comment

OH. MY. GOD!!

Awesome end to the episode. Need to get this week's asap!!

Comment

Asap being 2nd Dec in states....possibly 7th on Sky, Damn them!
              Awesome ending to Ep7 and it was a good enough episode generally, I like it when they have some sinister stuff happening.
              Still a great show

Comment

After starting this thread and not really liking the first episode I gave up on this series, but it sounds like something I should be watching right? How many episodes do I need to watch for it to start getting interesting?

Comment

I reckon by the time you get to episode 7 things are really starting to settle down, the overall plot starts to appear and there is some awesome sinister characters.

Definitely give it another go, it's fantastic. It certainly starts off as a slow burner, it's not fantastic at the start.

Comment

Just watching the most recent US episode.

Eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Think this is truly brilliant stuff still. The Walter / Peter relationship is going from dramatic to comedy moments so well.

Comment

Man I love this, I was expecting something REALLY gross after that last post Teddy

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        Man I love this, I was expecting something REALLY gross after that last post Teddy
                        It was pretty gross though! Certainly NSFD!!

Comment

Was bloody creepy also!
                          Another quality ep, really enjoying this season.

Comment

Saw this on aintitcool...

RIP Sci-Fi Victims of the Fox Friday Death Slot:

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. (1993)
                            MANTIS (1994)
                            Strange Luck (1995)
                            VR.5 (1995)
                            Sliders (1996)
                            Millennium (1996)
                            The Visitor (1997)
                            Harsh Realm (1999)
                            Brimstone (1999)
                            Freakylinks (2000)
                            Dark Angel (2000)
                            The Lone Gunmen (2001)
                            John Doe (2003)
                            Firefly (2003)
                            Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2009)
                            Dollhouse (2010)
                            Fringe (2011)*
                            *not official

Apparently all shows that moved to a Friday are sent to die on FOX, this is where Fringe now sits...

Check out this FOX promo for new eps starting next Friday (Jan 21st alll being well 25th on Sky)

Oh trailer does have season 3 spoilers-ish in it, upto date eps.

Comment

I don't think Fringe is going to be a long term running show whichever night it's on but admittedly the thing Aintitcool misses is every one of the shows in that list (bar Fringe) was dead Friday or otherwise for a variety of reasons.

Comment

Oh fringe, don't leave me.

hiddden Twin peaks reference in this episode.

I'm liking how one of this seasons earliest and best episodes paves the way for potential explanation of the way things can work in the fringeyverse

Comment

Working...
                                X