No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still really enjoying this, I went back to the start ti begin watching them with my girlfriend. It really did get lots better in the middle of series 1, the first ones aren't as exciting

Comment

OMG!!! CHARLIE'S DEAD!!! Nooooooooo!

This series is amazing. So many twists and turns.

Anybody see the

X-Files on the TV

in the first episode of season 2?

Comment

How many episodes have there been in Season 2 so far?

Comment

3 so far

Comment

Thanks. I need to catch up then.

Comment

ep 4 was a goodun, that last scene. Freaky Deaky

Comment

THe bald men!

I love those guys, so mysterious.

Comment

This continues to go from strength to strength. Abrams can't seem to do anything wrong at the moment.

Just finished rewatching Season 1 on Blu-ray and it's really clever how everything pulls together at the end.

Comment

I don't like Lost but I adore this, it's dissapointing that this thread is so empty and the Flash Forward thread is always full of comments

Comment

I keep expecting the Dawson's Creek music...Poor Joshua Jackson.
                      Walter cracks me up every time I watch it though. A scientist who spends his time taking drugs. I wonder if I could get a research grant for that?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        I don't like Lost but I adore this, it's dissapointing that this thread is so empty and the Flash Forward thread is always full of comments
                        I don't like Lost either but this, Star Trek, Cloverfield and MI3 = awesomez!!

Comment

Best show on TV right now. I think I've sussed out a lot of the back story. Everyone I tell thinks I'm mad though!

Comment

My theory is that everything that has happened is down to Walter switching sides to replace what he lost. One thing we haven't seem are any alternate versions of key characters

Comment

The guy playing Walter (DENATHOR!) is amazing and his story and script is top class too.

Comment

What on esrth! You can't go around digging up unaired episodes then showing them when some characters are no longer with us. It totally ruins it!

Comment

Working...
                                X