No announcement yet.

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well team americia was an unsold action movie script, or at least that was what it was based on.
    I thought while watching that we have found the script, but empire beat me to it

Comment

I enjoyed this, it was very hokey and comic bookish to the extreame, but very very fun.

the major problems with the film were over editing and the fact that it wasnt long enough to sustain so many characthers, as a set up for a franchise though it did its job.

On the plus side it had fantastic action scenes that were much more memorable than those in the likes of transformers 2, and Snake Eyes was pretty damn cool too.
      Last edited by rmoxon; 17-08-2009, 01:44.

Comment

I found it preety enjoyable to. I didn't go in expecting much, but i came out enjoying the ride. Especially the two ladies, yummy.

Comment

I thought this was better than Transformers 2

Comment

Why did they give Snake Eyes a mouth? He looked like a moron. He doesn't even speak, it's not like he needed it.

It seemed like they were trying to kick off a series of films but they screwed that up by removing two of the main villains already, whoops

Comment

They went off cursing and guaranteeing revenge!

Comment

No they didn't, one of them died and the other one went friendly!

Comment

Im glad this popped up as i watched this in the weekend........... I really enjoyed it as it was one of my childhood faves.......... spotting all the characters was fun. They have changed a few thing around like love interests, but it all worked out ok. Lol..........Dennis Quaid acted like Genreal Hawk, but Duke was a bit meh......... Scarlett and Duke were always together,partnering ripcoil and scarlett together was an odd ball choice..........

I can't wait till they bring in Sgt Slaughter!

As for snake eyes having a mouth, well he actually does look like that in the comics, cartoons and action figure. As cool as he looked, i think they made him too cool, as without speach or eyes, you couldnt really get any emotion from him. It made Storm shadow do all the work and come off as inferior, which is far from the truth...........

I was suprised how they used less known characters as opposed to other well known ones.......... Anyways, i liked the film and i look forward to the next installment......... Good ole Zartan

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                    As for snake eyes having a mouth, well he actually does look like that in the comics, cartoons and action figure. As cool as he looked, i think they made him too cool, as without speach or eyes, you couldnt really get any emotion from him. It made Storm shadow do all the work and come off as inferior, which is far from the truth...........
                    Are you sure about that? I never watched the cartoon but I read the comics (Transformers & Action Force) for ages and never considered him to have anything other than a featureless mask. Did a search and found plenty of other geeks who were similarly upset by the orifice. Either way I think he looked like a dick in the movie, unless he was in the shadows so you couldn't see his face clearly.

So was anyone else here a member of the Action Force club? You got that goofy figure with the blue sleeves and big silver head, my codename was Mantis haha.

Comment

The funny thing about Snake Eyes is that I'm sure in early promotional material his mouth was covered over. It wasn't until I saw the film that I saw his new look with the mouth.

Comment

This film is amaze. I am watching it now! Sienna Miller is brilliant!

Comment

This film was ace, I havn't seen anything like it in years. Not stop dumb excellence.

Of note, i'd never seen Sienna Miller in a movie and thought she was pretty good and would like to spunk on her back,

Comment

blu ray out in the us 3rd of november (and its region free)

Comment

Working...
                            X