Clear All

They are, yeah

Comment

Comment

I think I just came.

Comment

HD Tron. **** yes.

Comment

Excited about this but grim-dark for the sake of it always makes me meh.

Also, part of Tron's visuals revolved around the colour being removed then the lines rotoscoped back in. Why are they going for a black light look?

Comment

Super excited for this, might actually make a trip all the way to London so I can see this in 3D in an IMAX.

Comment

Is Tron actually in the movie? The current name of the film would suggest perhaps he's not but I don't know. I haven't read much about it.

Edit: I just noticed the poster puts the release in December 2010. A whole year away. I could be long dead by then.
                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 10-12-2009, 12:17.

Comment

Yeah, Tron is in it.

Comment

John Hurt is in this? Sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
                      Yeah, Tron is in it.
                      As in 'Captain Sheridan' Tron ?

Comment

It's got to be. My claim to fame - I spoke to him over the phone once.

Comment

Details man details !!

Comment

Originally posted by TBL2260 View Post
                            Details man details !!
                            Bruce Boxleitner now operates dating chat lines

Comment

He was in a cigar shop that was run by a guy I knew. He knew I was a big fan of Babylon 5, which was on at the time, so he called me up and told me he was in the shop. I didn't believe him so he put him on to me. His missus was there too (from Little House on the Prarie). Nice guy who went to the trouble of asking where I was with the show and whether I liked what was going on and whatnot and hyping me up for stuff coming next. If he wasn't into the show, he did a damn good job pretending he was and he took the trouble to be good to a fan.

So I never met him in person but he autographed a cigar box for me (it was all they had at the time).

Comment

Very jealous mate, he's kinda one of those few blokes that can invoke 'manlove' in me. His final scenes in Sleeping in Light destroy me, odd that it is (to some). If we're going to have more Tron, then we need TRON.

Still have that Cigar box ? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X