Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    Good Call
    Why the BBC continue to make series after series of this **** is beyond comprehension!
    Stupid women love it; who knows why?

ITV Drama Specials ... All the characters in them are stupid - and the stories rubbish. At least the excellent Dead Ringers took the piss out of them.

Phil from Eastenders is a boring - irritating character. Lacking charm, and any other positive traits. At least Ross Kemp, who played his brother Grant, was good as a nutter.

They need to stop Eastenders - and make a new London soap.

Bring back Brookside. That was always entertaining. Hollyoaks is for teen girls; so therefore crap.
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 25-09-2008, 08:23.

Comment

Cage is so bad he's good. I label all of his movies comedies by default. He is my favourite actor.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        I hate that mincing DJ twat in The Fifth Element. Fast talkin', squeaky voiced little bell-end.

Shame cos he's been ok in other stuff.

I know what you mean. The film is fantastic up until he comes in and then it comes dangerously close to ruining the whole thing.

Comment

Hey, don't knock two-pints - it's so ****e it's good.

There must be some reason why there are two episodes of it EVERY ****ING EVENING on BBC3.

License payer money put to sterling use!

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
            I know what you mean. The film is fantastic up until he comes in and then it comes dangerously close to ruining the whole thing.
            no way! ruby rhod is super green.
            the whole film is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Hey, don't knock two-pints - it's so ****e it's good.

There must be some reason why there are two episodes of it EVERY ****ING EVENING on BBC3.

License payer money put to sterling use!
              Lol the entire channel line up is chav tv, I think the channel need nuking from orbit.

Comment

It's the only way to be sure.

Comment

Clerks Animated Series reference?

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post

That's the ****!

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
                    no way! ruby rhod is super green.
                    the whole film is perfect.
                    Get out!
                    Look at that picture and tell me you don't want to vomit! I think that's about the only character in a movie that's irritated me enough to wish them a grisly end. I've usually got a high tolerance level for things like this.

Comment

i think he ties in the with film perfectly...quality film

Comment

thought i would update this ok its real people.....guests in jeremy kyle show....oh and jeremy kyle himself

Comment

Caroline Aherne, never done anything of worth... EVER

Amanda Holden, crap actress and completely unqualified to be a judge on any show

Katie Price, talentless munter of the highest order

And not TV or Film as it's Radio but by the gods Steve Wright is an annoying git.

Comment

There are popular characters that have fandoms. But sometimes, there is a character who instead has a hatedom. We call this guy The Scrappy: a character that the audience hates to see. It's not enough that the character be hated, however. For any …

you will now spend a minimum of half an hour on that site and open at least 5 tabs/windows

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              thought i would update this ok its real
                              people.....guests in jeremy kyle show....oh and jeremy kyle himself

I can't stand him in his Chavfinder General role on ITV but on talksport on a sunday he's actually quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                                Caroline Aherne, never done anything of worth... EVER
                                I think thats a bit unfair... her fast show stuff was great

plus many more i cant find links too, such as the barmaid & schoolgirl. classic sketches

Comment

Working...
                                X