Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Chun Li is as Chinese as Kylie's Cammy was British

Comment

Maybe, but compare the beauty in Kongster's avatar with the nastiness in that Hollywood pic. Throw any kind of art direction out of the window in favour of generic grittiness, lovely...

Comment

What if it's the beginning of a bunch of SF films? The next one could be Legend of Ryu

or Legend of Ken!

or Legend of Zangief!

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
        I'd love a proper SF movie. 90+ minutes of Dragon Punches and Spinning bird kicks. No story to spoil things. Proper fan service.
        SF2 Anime, man, cmon. You don't need anything else. Although, if it's live action you're after, Future Cops will probably tick the required boxes

Last edited by randombs; 06-11-2008, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
          This Chun Li is as Chinese as Kylie's Cammy was British
          A bit harsh, considering that Kristin Kreuk's mother is Chinese...

Comment

I'm still convinced that this film is an April Fool's joke gone horribly, horribly wrong.

I mean if that blog's anything to go by - wtf was the budget for the movie? Did it all go on the actors leaving nothing left? Looks to me like someone's pre-teen child knocked that up in a spare 5 minutes or so.

This has the potential of making Uwe Boll's movies look remotely credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              A bit harsh, considering that Kristin Kreuk's mother is Chinese...
              No offence to her heritage at all but she doesn't look remotely Chinese

Comment

New images from the film. If anyone manages to spot Chun Li or anything to do with Street Fighter, let me know.

Comment

That looks like a total piss-take. If it didn't have someone who was actually in some stuff in the pics, I'd be convinced it was a bunch of mates just having a laugh and posting it on the net.

It couldn't possibly look more ****.

Comment

Agree, this looks pants! I defo aint wasting my money to see this when it comes out.

Comment

Pap!

Someone do the right thing and make this a straight to DVD budget title (so I can YT it lol)

Comment

That can't possibly be Chun Li. The girl doesn't have any thighs!

Comment

This was posted on GAF yesterday, made me chuckle. Never seen it before, but I'll wager it's given me more entertainment than this film will.

Comment

Sexiest Chun Li ever.

Comment

That made me laugh.

Comment

Can't believe the amount of people that haven't seen City Hunter.

I remember seing pics of the Street Fighter scene in Super Play many moons ago, them were the good ol days.

Comment

Working...
                                X