• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some fight just for a paycheck!

Comment

the 1st movie looks loads better thats saying sommit

i enjoyed it was not great but very funny

Comment

Kristin Kreuk admits that she doesn't have the body to be ChunLi.

Comment

Pretty, but does not display any of Chun Li's attributes lol.

Comment

I saw a couple of clips from this the other day and it honestly looked like a rehersal for a film that would be on the 'Movies for Men' channel on sky. This has potential to be the worst videogame film of all time, and that is saying something...

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              the 1st movie looks loads better thats saying sommit
              IGN would appear to agree with you.

Comment

just watching this now, only 15 minutes in, and its terrible.

kirsten kruek still doesnt look the slightest bit asian to me (even though i undertsand she may be a little bit in real life) but the first time we see chunners is as a little kid... very obviously chinese, then fast forward a few years... shes a white chick! a few years more, shes kirsten now. wtf!
                her mother in the movie is western, could they not find a little kid of mixed race? it looks very weird when shes having a flashback.

second point, obviously wrong subtitles. even withought knowing much of the language, the same words are blatantly translated differently within a few minutes of each other.

shadaloo is pronounced how?

edit: my god vega just showed up.
                plus, imac with massive silver sticker over apple logo

spinning bird kick they could have at least got in a body double who could do the splits.

vega! his mask is awful, and he's not even pretty underneath it!

finished, my god that was bad.
                so the main plot of the movie, bison's big thing...

smugling his own daughter into the country... she seemed to like him, and not be there against her will or anything. why didnt she just get on a plane? nobody even knew who she was.
                how bizarre, and chun li goes and twists bisons head round right in front of the poor girl, what a bitch.

Last edited by Fuddle; 17-06-2009, 18:51.

Comment

Review of the film (nsfw):

Shows all the best bits

Comment

That's excellent. He's the new Barry Norman. They should give that guy a show - Film '09.

Comment

I've seen this, shockingly bad, and not even bad so its good, like the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        Review of the film (nsfw):

Shows all the best bits
                        That guy must hate every b-grade action movie. He just took the piss out of every action cliche - like he hasn't seen them before. It's nothing new, or strange to me, because I've seen tons of crappy action flicks.

An action movie is supposed to be ridiculous; that is a given. When reviewing the genre, you just have to say whether the experience was fun. Chun-Li is rubbish, because everything about it is weak, not because it's unbelievable.

The original Street Fighter movie will now be regarded as a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          That's excellent. He's the new Barry Norman. They should give that guy a show - Film '09.
                          Problem is he also reviewed Transformers 2 and said it's super duper amazing and anyone who doesn't think that is a big gay

Comment

That review of the movie is JOKES!

Comment

Nash Out!!!!1111!

lol at the spinning bird kick
                              Last edited by Largo; 15-07-2009, 20:04.

Comment

Working...
                              X