No announcement yet.

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, man. That clip is from City Hunter.

Comment

Didn't realise Owen Wilson knew KungFu!
      Reespect

Comment

Btw, a "new" SF game will also be released in 2008.
        It's currently unclear whether it'll be a technically new game or a port, rejig or compilation.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
          i did like the anime version film....even if some of the dialogue and plot was a bit cheesy
          Guile: "Bison, I'll rip your ****ing heart out you filthy bastard"

best. line. from. animation. ever.

Comment

I read somewhere that Chunner's is the main character in the new film now...
            I can see us perving at the panty shot when she does her spinning bird kick!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
              I read somewhere that Chunner's is the main character in the new film now...
              I can see us perving at the panty shot when she does her spinning bird kick!
              i must have freeze-framed that shower scene from the animated movie in my youth a many time. nice jiggling animation.

Comment

NEW Street Fighter Movie...

taken from:

Doom director Andrzej Batkowiak is to helm a new Street Fighter movie.

The popular video game series was first adapted for the big screen in 1994, when Steven de Souza directed Street Fighter starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.

De Souza's movie performed disappointingly at the box office, ending plans to turn Street Fighter into a long-running film franchise.

Justin Marks, who is currently working on He-Man movie Masters of the Universe, has written the script for the new movie, which will begin shooting early next year.

Comment

Yeah, apparently Jessica Biel is tipped to play...

...no, not Cammy...

but CHUN LI...

How does that work? It's a Maui E. Honda all over again...

Comment

The fact they're revolving it around one of the female characters reeks of studios trying to ca$h in on pervy fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                      The fact they're revolving it around one of the female characters reeks of studios trying to ca$h in on pervy fanboys.
                      I can't wait

Comment

another chun-li shower scene featuring jessica biel. yes please!

Comment

i thought the first film was pretty damn lu1zy

Comment

I stopped reading at "Doom director" seriously, take the hint guys.

Video game based movies DO NOT WORK!

Of course I shall most likely watch this once simply for the unintentional comedy value. Doom was a laugh riot, I must have been the only one at that screening who was laughing near enough the whole way through.

Comment

As long as it includes the line "Bison you filthy bastard ill tear your ****ing heart out" ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                                I stopped reading at "Doom director" seriously, take the hint guys.

Video game based movies DO NOT WORK!
                                ****e. Who could forget Akira Kurosawa's seminal work on Horace goes Skiing?

Comment

Working...
                                X