No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap what a finale! Jesus, can't wait to see how everything finally goes down next season.

Comment

EPIC!!

Love this show.

What's left to happen though next season? Surely it can't all be over. Will it just be about the DEA hunting down Walt and Jesse? Will some of Gus's former employees come for him? Will Walt kill Hank if he thinks he's getting too close!?

So many questions.

Comment

Well it's hard to guess what they'll do (the writers),

but the creator has always said something like, the show's about what would happen if Mr Chips became Scarface, paraphrasing there. So, I see it as Walt will either be forced to drug dealing again, for the money, or Walt and Jesse have to clean up the mess and try and make a clean break. Also, this season the writers have upped the stakes with the poisoning of the boy. Now it seems when push comes to shove, Walt is capable of absolutely anything. He let Jesse's girl die, had Jesse kill for him, but this is another step down that path- poisoning a kid.

Comment

Yeah true. Amidst all the excitement I forgot about the

poisoning. I was thinking that at the end though, Walt has really taken alot of things too far this season. He's gone way beyond what he originally preached with not allowing or wanting people to get killed. Now he's constantly thinking up devious and murderous plans. So you can expect alot more next season to tie up any loose ends that appear.

Comment

FARK!

That is all, its never going to happen now but I would love series 5 to have a happy ending

Comment

Only watch this compilation of scenes if you've seen the early seasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMR-V...layer_embedded It's of Jesse, 'I got civil rights, bitch!'.

Comment

Know I'm 'behind' but caught the climax of Season 3 an hour or so back, Walt has

turned into a proper stone-cold killer, just hope Jesse does NOT murder Gale, man is a f*cking artisan, does NOT deserved to be clipped despite whatever circumstances!

Season 4 is on its way on the downlow. D. Cannot f*cking wait. Accidentally caught a spoiler for the Season 4 finale but it means nought, could apply to the Season 3 finale, the Season 4 finale spoiler I caught describes the Season 3 finale to a tee, though I only had a very quick glance at said spoiler, hope I'm wrong about it, I want to NOT know so much...

(Internally, I'm trying to confuse myself. It's almost working).

Comment

So you saw the s3 finale and aren't sure if someone got clipped? Bit confused... Season 4 was flipping great, the latter third of the season was non-stop crazy stuff either happening or being planned in someone's head.

Comment

For rizzo

Comment

Wow, Awesome

and gross. I actually thought "no way, he survived" at first and I couldn't actually look at the other side after the camera started turning. I marathoned most of this season so it feels like I've taken a big run up and had the last few eps builld in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                        So you saw the s3 finale and aren't sure if someone got clipped? Bit confused... Season 4 was flipping great, the latter third of the season was non-stop crazy stuff either happening or being planned in someone's head.
                        At the very end of S3/Ep 13,

you see a teary-eyed Jesse aiming the gun at Gale, and he sort of hesitates and moves the gun slightly, then you hear a gunshot and it immediately fades to black, there is no 'evidence', no visible proof that Gale is actually dead

As for that other spoiler for Season 4's finale, I read that

Walt sets off to kill Gus, though the ending of Season 3 makes it pretty clear that Walt HAS to do that anyway

, so nothing was really spoiled for me.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, the way they shot the end of s3 (that scene), caused confusion. I had the s4 ending spoiled for me but I only glimpsed the image so I still wondered if it was a photoshop. BTW-Season 4 was written mostly before they had confirmed another season, so the writers tried to give the show a fitting ending if there were to be no further seasons filmed. I don't doubt that they could pull off another season, but the fourth did have a great ending. The next season will be like a bonus or hidden level in a game for me, till I see it and it'll then be the real ending, I guess. They did drastically reduce the comedy for the latest season, though.

Comment

I agree, Season 4 ends so nicely, in a way I wish that would be just it. It pretty much is as good an ending as possible for the protagonists.

Comment

Season 4 episode 3 watched now, since the

'Gus slits a throat'

incident in episode 1, seems to be taking a gentle, mellow path for now, just waiting for the energy to be ramped up a bit.

Was actually quite

shocked by how graphic said incident was, especially for a pretty unsweary show

!

I know most of you know how it ends, but I hope
                              comes good, I really like his character and the way he and Walt interact. It was weird, Beverly Hills Cop was on TV earlier and he's a right proper c*nt in that, he seems less evil with age.

Comment

Not read much of the thread as I don't wan't to see any possible spoliers, picked up S1 in Asda for about ?12 on a whim, just looking for something new, wow what a good series this has been, after I finished S1 I wen't straight on ITunes and started watching S2 which I've just finished and now S3, Where what, its not been shown on UK TV and therefore no DVD, what a crock, have tracked down a US Import copy, looking forward to seeing more of this.

And screw u UK TV for bailing on a good series hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X