Psychoville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    People generally dont like standalone episodes becuase they are filler, when you have an overarcing story people want to know whart happens next, they dnt want the story to go on hold for a week just becuase the writers have too many episodes slots compared to how much plot they have.
    Ok sorry, it was just me who enjoyed that episode, although I'm beginning to wonder if I did now!

Comment

I've adored every moment of this to date. The last few episodes have been highlights and will be picking up the blu-ray for sure. Even my wife has loved it, and she found The league a bit too much at times.

The one-take episode was for me, one of the funniest. I loved it.

Comment

Yay, I am not alone!

Comment

My only complaint is that it's nearly finished!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            My only complaint is that it's nearly finished!
            With you on that one matey! That's why Jebus invented the DVD and the Bluray though!

EDIT - Ooh, you are Jebus

Comment

Mr Jebus.

Comment

The "single take" episode was about five times better than any other so far imo. even to the point where I wish the rest of the series had more bits like that in it.

I think the problem with this series is that it has far too many plotlines competing for screen time. The show seems to be at its best when it stops cutting between story threads and starts to elaborate on one scenario. Some of the other stuff seems underwritten (snow white?). And the overarching story is a bit too messy to be involving.

that said, the series has had loads of brilliant moments. I think every episode has had at least one or two genius moments. Looking forward to the gory finale
                Last edited by Tig; 29-07-2009, 23:30.

Comment

You see, for me, the single take episode has been my least favourite. Sure it was clever, but I didn't particularly enjoy it. It started off really funny, but has got darker, and (for me anyway) less funny as it's gone on. It's an odd one...

Comment

Mr Jebus.
                    Sorry sir

Comment

I forgive you, for I am Jebus.

Comment

I forgive you, for I am Jebus.
                        You mean Mr Jebus....right?! You're an imposter - get him lads!!

Comment

My cover is blown!

Comment

I shall do a murder on you Jebus!

Comment

Jesus what an ending!!

Comment

have to say that was garbage, I loved the first couple of episodes of this but if I'd have known how it would be from that single take episode onwards I wouldn't have bothered watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X