Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching old episodes of police squad (for the people who did not know the precursor to the naked gun films) still makes me laugh to this day shame only got six episodes

Comment

They recycled some of the jokes for 2 1/2 though, so people at least got a taste.
      Season 3 of The Mindy Project. Bit of a guilty pleasure.

Comment

Finally up to date with AUS My Kitchen Rules and now a 10 day break until episode 33

Normally on four times a week, sixty minute episodes (without ads) and about a 48 episode season. Best reality cooking show on TV by a mile.

Comment

Catastrophe
          Just two eps left after binging the first four, good stuff, nice sharp humour

Comment

Was mentioned on the top gear thread so decided to take a look at fast n loud pretty good i like the people involved which helps only thing that sort of bugged me was when they do the no reserve auctions.....with that much money involved i really do not see how that is a good idea

Comment

Is a good show, suppose it's the same theory as ebay, auctions with a reserve never do well and the fact that you're relying on at least two people wanting the car so the price is always bumped up. You're right though, could all go pear shaped and you could lose tens of thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                Finally up to date with AUS My Kitchen Rules and now a 10 day break until episode 33

Normally on four times a week, sixty minute episodes (without ads) and about a 48 episode season. Best reality cooking show on TV by a mile.
                Yeah good innit... The ads ruin it here though.

Comment

Just been catching up with the latest season of Banshee...

Season 3 Epsiode 3 was some of the most entertaining TV i've seen in years. All action from the start and it was totally unrelenting throughout. Anyone who likes action and hasn't seen this show should check it out. Brutal.
                  Last edited by PaTaito; 09-04-2015, 10:59.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    Yeah good innit... The ads ruin it here though.
                    Have loved MKR since the first season, much better than Top Chef USA/Masterchef USA which were my favourtie reality TV show for years. No ads on the dodgy copies here, cough.

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post

Season 5 Epsiode 3 was some of the most entertaining TV i've seen in years. All action from the start and it was totally unrelenting throughout. Anyone who likes action and hasn't seen this show should check it out. Brutal.
                    Banshee is great yes, you must mean season three episode three or five, there have only been three seasons so far, I'm totally up to date. One of the most far-fetched shows ever but compulsive viewing and great casting. Do love a bit of Lili Simmons, and the lady who plays Carrie.

Comment

Recently watched...

Seasons 1 to 3 of Once Upon A Time. This programme is full of wads!!!
                      Agents of SHIELD season 1. Couple of wads.
                      Currently 8 episodes through Prison Break. Doctor is a wad.

Comment

WADs?

Comment

Yeah. Just Mackem slang for 'would'. Could be an acronym for Would All Day, I guess :-)

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                            Banshee is great yes, you must mean season three episode three or five, there have only been three seasons so far, I'm totally up to date. One of the most far-fetched shows ever but compulsive viewing and great casting. Do love a bit of Lili Simmons, and the lady who plays Carrie.
                            My mistake i meant season 3 episode 3....it was amazing.

Comment

Looks like there is a new cast member for season 4 (banshee)

Cinemax's Banshee has been busy ramping up its cast, adding Eliza Dushku today.

Eliza dushku - more yum

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post

Season 3 Epsiode 3 was some of the most entertaining TV i've seen in years. All action from the start and it was totally unrelenting throughout. Anyone who likes action and hasn't seen this show should check it out. Brutal.
                                Without thinking back was that the nola longshadow vs clay fight set on a rolls Royce

If you haven't seen any of the banshee origins shorts they are worth a watch because they actually tell you what happens between seasons and backgrounds to the main characters

Comment

Working...
                                X