Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit weird, I'm not entirely sure what's going on in it - shared hallucinations? Perhaps we'll find out that people are hooked up as batteries, inserted into a computer generated reality and people are becoming aware

Comment

They can all interconnect psychically and view the world through each other's eyes.

I don't know how far you've gotten but ep1:

Daryl Hannah's character connects psychically with the 8 and awakens them, this being known as "giving birth" to them from then on.

And lesbian sex with Freema Agyema, who used to be David Tennant-era Dr Who assistant.

ep2:

The 8 keep on showing each other the view through their eyes without meaning to; the Icelandic one (the DJ) smokes crack and projects herself to the Cop on the other side of the world. Little bit of doctor conspiracy emerges.

ep3:

The African one manages to latch onto the Korean one and let's her use his body to beat down 4 guys who robbed his bus (while she's engaged in her own fight with a boxer in the ring). He also briefly borrows the Cop's shooting skills. More doctor stuff with Nima(?).

I keep watching, but I'm not sure how much longer for.

Comment

Buster (or anyone) you up to date with Bones (I've just watched latest one S10E21), is getting great again, more for the regulars stories than the crime solving, shame only one more episode left this season. Mind you season ten started back in August, talk about space it out, almost ten months for 22 episodes!

Comment

I've still got the last two to watch and getting interesting because of what sealy has done

Will watch the other two over the weekend

Comment

Enjoyed Car Share.

Comment

Finished ep7 of 12 of Sense8. Ep6 had possibly one of the weirdest sex scenes made by man. I can't really describe it outside of

guy on guy, separately girl on girl, and another two completely separate guys, but one of the guy couple and one of the girl couple were also having a telepathic thing with the other two guys. Think of a MMMF foursome where the girl is also with another girl, and one of the guys is with another guy as well, but the other two guys aren't. Oh and there was another girl watching the two guys together.

A lot of skin yet nobody making the tea*.

*I've always thought the perfect threesome was one-on-one and the third making tea/coffee.

Comment

How is the show (outside the lesbian scenes) kryss? Friend said it's been pretty good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I've been watching the first season of Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's one of the funniest shows in years, IMO.
                  Watching this now and it took a couple of eps to click, but now I'm finding it great. Lots of laughs. No idea how they deadpan it when necessary

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                    How is the show (outside the lesbian scenes) kryss? Friend said it's been pretty good so far.
                    I watched the first one and, aside from some lovely city skyline shots and some boobs, it's pretty bad. Maybe it'll get better but, well, this is the Wachowskis we're talking about.

Comment

Watching TFI Friday and it's good to see blur are as good as they always were. Which is to say they're still absolutely ****. Awful band, painful viewing.

Comment

Watching TFI Friday and it's class.

I really like Chris Evans and this is a proper flashback to my younger days.

Comment

I'm running late and just started TFI.

I'm grinning from ear to ear!

Comment

Ep. 16 of Brooklyn 9 9.... Bloomin hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I'm running late and just started TFI.

I'm grinning from ear to ear!
                              That was excellent. Just sheer, unbridled joy to watch. It needs to come back for a series but only if Evans does it.

Comment

Yeah, not bloomin' Nick Grimshaw!

I'm up to "It's Your Letters"!

Comment

Working...
                                X