Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Bloodline last night. Excellent. The last few episodes were brilliant. Although the (not a major spoiler)

last bit set up a 2nd season and there was no need for it.

Perfect finish otherwise. Really loved it.

Comment

TFI Friday has been commissioned for 8 more episodes - http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33241298

Comment

How did I double post above? Never noticed that...

Anyway, seeing as I have the thread to myself, I watched a couple of episodes of Danger 5. Is it a comedy? I don't know. It doesn't really have anything actually funny. It's just silly. Almost too true to its inspirations. I found it fun, glad things like this exist in the world but I don't know if I'll watch any more. Reminded me of Danger Theatre from years ago, although that was better because it had Adam West and that guy with the voice who sounds like Huckleberry Hound.

Comment

Just watched the first episode of a series called Mr Robot.

Blurb from imdb

Follows a mysterious anarchist who recruits a young computer programmer (Malek) who suffers from an anti-social disorder and connects to people by hacking them.

Very good first episode looking forward to the second!

Comment

Watched scream the TV series

Better than expected to be honest but still meh

The new mask is pretty cool though

Comment

Second season of Extant starts in America today, really don't think can be bothered with another season of thirty minutes of virtually nothing then "lets make the last ten minutes exciting so they tune in again next week".

Comment

Finished Scrubs and moved onto Psych. Fun so far, even if the psychic angle is really cliched. I guess watching The Mentalist for a few years spoilt me.

Comment

Penny Dreadful Season 2
                  Really love this show. Plot was a bit more thin this time out but it set in motion a potentially intriguing third run.

Comment

Never got in to Penny Dreadful myself.

Just started watching Idris Elba No Limits, do like him and a show with him learning to rally drive in the first episode ticks the boxes for me. Is o Discovery if anyone is interested.

Also enjoying Power (2014), think it's a great show, and the Last Ship is decent easy viewing.

Comment

Penny dreadful has went a little backwards in my opinion

I'm quite happy the last ship is still as enjoyable even though it's changed hands

I gave power a couple of episodes in season one and just didn't click for me

Comment

Ah that's a shame re Power, probably started getting much more tactical after you gave up, 50 Cent has quite a big role in it from the middle of season one, so if there's a chance you don't like him you probably made the right choice.

Halt and Catch Fire (that Hudson suggested) is good viewing Jason (assuming you're old enough to remember early PC's in the early eighties or have an interest how the PC market started).

Bones is back 2nd October, should be good, even though I had to Google to see what happens going forward.

Comment

halt and catch fire is another one I gave a few episodes and gave up, when the first season was airing last year

I do love me a bit of bones

Comment

In one of the strangest pairings for a TV crossover event, FOX is reportedly going to blend the casts of its long-running procedural “Bones” with its supernatural drama “Sleepy Hollow” for a double episode special crossover event. TV Line reports that a crossover between two FOX shows has long been in the works, but until […]

Fox is going to be doing a special crossover episode of Bones and Sleepy Hollow. Really odd.

Comment

Dabbled today. Following the recent fuss in the US with Amy Schumer we tried her show Inside Amy Schumer. Sucked majorly, not a jot of humour to it. Next we tried Louie, still getting used to the tone of it as there's a fair humour switch between the script sequences and the stand up segments but it was easily the stronger of the two.

Comment

Louie is one of the best TV programmes I've seen. I finished the fourth series last week and was glued to the screen. The humour is quite strange in the beginning(helicopter date exit) but the tone calms down as it progresses.

Stick with it; you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X