This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Finished Orphan Black, last few eps picked things up nicely.
    Yep, ramped up the tension. Nice to see they didn't forget what Helena was capable of in those last episodes.

Comment

Definitely, once it wrapped up the
      storyline it pulled everything back together and things started moving forwards again. Now it really feels like wrapping things up at Season 5 would be the best time.

Comment

They could do it in just one more, I reckon. They wrapped a lot of stuff in this one. I did wonder if they thought it might be the last season.

Comment

They're probably conscious that their leading lady is always so perilously close to getting into Star Wars films Stupid Disney casters.

Comment

Into The Badlands could be interesting.

Comment

I think I count a total of five different shows that I follow that have all started in recent weeks - Walking dead, Gotham, Flash, Arrow and Agents of Shield. Too much! I want to watch them all, but I know that come Christmas time they will all take a month long break and I'll have nothing to keep me going over the holidays.

Looks like Flash and Arrow could do crossover episodes again so it's all or nothing with those.

Comment

Fear the Walking Dead
                Just couldn't click with it. If anything it felt like it exposed how weak the writing can be amongst the TWD staffers. We're trying to stick with the main show as we're so far in now but the price will be skipping this. Dull and brought nothing to the franchise for us.

Comment

Binge watching fast n loud good show but always wary on how much of it is for tv....like if you are running a business selling a car at auction for no reserve is probably not a good financial decision.

Was also watching sons of guns which i did enjoy but really understood vince frustrations and why he left.....but really was not expecting everything that went down since the show was cancelled

Comment

Finally finished Sons of Anarchy. Highly highly enjoyable show. The last two episodes set up the ending perfectly I felt too which struck a nice balance of both conclusion and ambiguity. Didn't think I'd get emotional but I almost, almost welled up at the final scene.

Comment

American Horror Story has been greenlit for Season 6

Sleepy Hollow is getting moved mid-season. It's not a confirmation it's getting axed but it seems pretty likely at this point.

Blindspot has been greenlit for Season 2

Comment

I've watched a couple of episodes of Master Of None on Netflix. I really like it. It's funny.

Comment

We saw the first episode and liked it, too. Looking forward to the second episode with the parents.

Comment

Started watching that too. It's not bad.

Comment

Enjoying Arne Dahl and of course Strictly.

Comment

Fargo Season 2. Bloody love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X