This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural: Season 11
    Feels like the show is being pulled slowly back towards how it was in the first 5 seasons, apparently the guy behind Being Human is at the helm now which might be why it's steering itself this week. Either way, it's improving.

Comment

I just watched the first part of new Luther on BBC. Shame it is only two episodes.

Comment

Glad to hear it's good, I loved first two seasons and thought season three was pretty poor. See there's a quick re-cap of all seasons so far on the BBC website if anyone needs a reminder.

Comment

Fargo Season 3 won't bring back anyone from the first season and will release in 2017

Comment

Fargo Season 2
            Bar an awful moment in Episode 9, loved it

Comment

Luthor Season 1
              Finally decided to see what the fuss is. Really enjoyed it, it's nonsense but fun nonsense. Idris fits the role perfectly but admittedly its hard to see how this spawned all the Bond wishing, he and the character are f--- all like Bond.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Fargo Season 2
                Bar an awful moment in Episode 9, loved it
                Yeah, Fargo S2 was one of the best shows on TV in 2015. Loved it. Glad S3 got the green light.

Comment

I've been really enjoying "The Affair", watched whole first season over Christmas and just started on season two (so no spoilers please).
                  Very well done show.

Anyone else ever seen "Mystery of Oak Island", think it's on Discovery. Slowest progressing show ever. 50% recapping, 50% new content.

Comment

Me and the missus watch the affair and enjoy it

Season 2 is probably just as strong and was quite impressed they managed to get a second season out of it

Ash vs the evil dead season finale was on over the weekend and was fairly disappointed with the it, the episode itself was okay but the way they've went around making sure there is an option of a second season wasn't great imo

Comment

I've been enjoying Mr. Robot on Amazon Prime, but the last episode I watched was mainly spent in hallucinations and didn't forward the story on very much. I'm looking forward to the next episode though now I know the plot is going to continue.

Comment

I've just started Deutschland 83 which is looking promising.

Comment

Watched the first two episodes of X Files Series 1 Blu Ray last night. Brilliant quality, like it was filmed yesterday. I had my reservations about the ratio change but it is brilliant. Squeeze is next too. I used to watch these a lot but no idea of what order and no idea if I've even seen half so very excited. I hadn't seen

Mulder seeing the UFO before. The CGI was amazing back then!

Comment

I've been enjoying Blindspot - not too bad thus far. The funniest thing for me was seeing one actress and thinking where have I seen her before?? Turns out she was Ellie in TLOU!

Comment

I have been watching Veep, which was recommended to me years ago. The first few eps, I wasn't sure about at all. Seemed quirky but not really all that funny. Well, it just took me a while to get used to the comedy because I began to love it quite quickly after that. It's not belly laugh funny but has quite an acidic sense of humour that I really like.

Comment

My fave show and up there with next generation and ds9. Had the box set for crimbo but yet to find time to rev them up. Fallout and work never end

Comment

Working...
                                X