This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
    Well I'm gutted to find out that Caprica has apparently finished for this series. I'd never have guessed from the episode that was on last week, I thought it was just another mid-series cliffhanger.
    Caprica Wiki says season one is 19 episodes, so maybe its just a mid season break.

Comment

Anyone else think that Family Guy has become awful of late? The last few episodes have been beyond terrible. American Dad went insane in it's last few episodes.

I'm wondering if Seth just stopped caring and is focussing on The Cleveland Show?

Comment

I hope not because Cleveland Show is getting pretty dire. Personally I still enjoy it but I think it's running out of steam. It's been running long enough to hit the point Simpsons did where they're out of ideas.

Comment

The most recent episode made me wish they'd cancel it again!

Comment

Watched the first two episodes of Being Human last night and was surprised how good it was.

Comment

Glee is finally back. It took a little while to get re-acclimatised. Initially I though they had jumped the shark but things got back on track. Good ep with some questionably covers.

Latest ep of V was the best so far. Enjoying the remake.

Comment

House keeps having long and frequent breaks, and this latest episode was directed by Hugh Laurie. I'm still enjoying it, but does anyone know what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  V is back with an average episode. Seems to be a slow burner.

I watch so much on TV now. Very busy at the moment to the point where I'm sick of it. Don't really want to drop any though. Ultimate Fighter is back though
                  I just started watching this on SyFy last night. Caught the first 2 episodes. Enjoying it so far. I remember the original series in the 80s and I loved that!

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                    I just started watching this on SyFy last night. Caught the first 2 episodes. Enjoying it so far. I remember the original series in the 80s and I loved that!
                    Same just checked out the first 2 eps on SyFyHD, thought it was really good, I hear it gets progressivley worse but i'm sticking for now!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      House keeps having long and frequent breaks, and this latest episode was directed by Hugh Laurie. I'm still enjoying it, but does anyone know what's going on?
                      Yes, somebody is really ill and the most obvious reason for their illness is completely wrong and the only doctor who knows how to cure them is House, but he has to virtually kill them to save their lives.

There's some side-story about how House rides a motorbike or something to make it appear that he's not a grumpy git all the time, despite being a grumpy git throughout the entire episode.

The end. Roll credits - repeat weekly...

Comment

House has been treated extremely poorly by the network this season, messed about an awful lot. Started well enough, a long run, then a break, back for 2 episodes, off for a month, back for a single episode and off for a month.

It's back now and I think it's gonna run til the end.

Comment

Watching House this evening. Still my fave show on TV.

Glee was okay. Good to see Sue terrorizing people again!

Also got V and Bones to watch with Human Target on the way down as I type this.

Just looking around and Lie to me* isn't due to air again until 7th June which is after everything else finishes so hopefully it'll be allowed to run to the end of the season.

Oh, and case I haven't already mentioned, Catle renewed for 3rd full season!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Yes, somebody is really ill and the most obvious reason for their illness is completely wrong and the only doctor who knows how to cure them is House, but he has to virtually kill them to save their lives.

There's some side-story about how House rides a motorbike or something to make it appear that he's not a grumpy git all the time, despite being a grumpy git throughout the entire episode.

The end. Roll credits - repeat weekly...
                            Haha!! Not this weeks episode!!

Comment

Just watched the last 3 episodes of Human Target Season 1.

Quality, fun show that should, and rumours suggest it will, get renewed. Nice ending to the season and some amazing eye candy in the form of Amy Acker (Fred in Angel, Doc Saunders in Dollhouse). Although two episodes before that had Moon Bloodgood in it so it's a tough one to call!!

Fox would do well to keep it going if only because they'll need something with 'splosions in it after cancelling 24.

Comment

Latest ep of Glee.

Dreadful episode apart from the cone bra.
                                Hopefully it's temporary and it will return to the outcast drama with musical songs instead of a hyper commercial itunes cash in.

Didn't enjoy the second ep of Treme apart from the music. Hard to see at the moment how it will turn into a enjoyable drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X