No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Best Of The Best - for discussing releases only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're as surprised as I am, in fact it's the exact same disc inside the Korean box - "PG-13" and "MADE IN USA" on the label.

Comment

Cheeky buggers.

Comment

Any news on Rocky 2, 3, 4 and 5 on Blu-Ray yet? The first and last one are out but I've not heard anything on these. Not too bothered about 5 but you've gotta get them all.

Comment

My Mad Max 2 just shipped from Movietyme

Comment

talk of universal going neutral is good to hear.

no smoke without fire, hopefully sooner rather then later.

Comment

Also watched Hellboy (its the directors cut but is not labeled as such) topr tier video just amazing at times

Comment

Hard Boiled In HD anyone ??
                USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

Comment

Oh please please please let the Blu Ray be a region free one, cause stranglehold was already on my must buy list.

Comment

Things are sounding good regarding the POTC discs which are out monday, here the first review ive read

I've been reviewing these high definition formats for a while now, and have been watching HD programs even longer. And it isn't a lie, nor hyperbole, when I say that Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest's 2.35:1 AVC transfer has the best image quality of any HD content I have seen to date.
                    Hmmmm cant wait for my copies to arrive.

Comment

It looked great on Sky in 1080i so im not suprised it looks so good.
                      We got the UK copies of Rocky Balboa in at work today thats my monday sorted then

Comment

Wow, they actually used the phrase "perfect transfer" - maybe it actually is! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it soon.

Comment

Is there any word on the region locks on either disc ? I thought BV were not locking catalogue titles

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                            Is there any word on the region locks on either disc ? I thought BV were not locking catalogue titles
                            I think the US ones are locked, they arent listed on Movietymes regionfree titles, and theyve had it in stock for a few days now

Comment

Well i couldnt be bothered waiting to find out if the US ones were region free, just thought for the sake of 2 or 3 quid each id just but them for ?18 off play.

Comment

They are the same price on play and movietyme, £17.99 each. I got mine from movietyme today and can honestly say "WOW", the video quality is absolutely top quality. The best live action movie I have watched on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X