• Show
Clear All

I am fine with £24 for a 3 disc set the uk hmv head edition is £22

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
      I am fine with ?24 for a 3 disc set the uk hmv head edition is ?22
      or ?17.99 depending on who you want

Comment

I am getting both heads, the price of the disc is warner's premium and over here paramount, they are pushing this release hard.
        The maxium movie more is a death knell to the old commentaries, I always loved them since laserdisc, but wow this is the way forward this is the first disc to use it but word is terminator salvation will use it also.

I thought it was meant to have the PS3 game on the disc, it is not listed tho
        Last edited by dvdmike; 11-07-2009, 21:04.

Comment

did i read that the so called ultimate collectors edition doesnt have the maximum movie mode?

Comment

That is right, it has a new commentary with Dave Gibbons

Comment

Anyone else having problems reading the digital copy disc? My drive attempts to read it 3 or 4 times then spits it out >.<

Comment

Mine works but since I have a UK Itunes account it does not load

Comment

Want to pick up True Romance & have a US PS3. Just seen the UK disc is a tenner on Play, anyone know if it's region free, the unrated Director's cut and as good a transfer as the US Blu Ray? Thanks

Comment

All warner discs are region free, the picture quality is standard warner fare, soft and filtered

Comment

On the subject of blu-rays with a digital copy, is there a list of which discs have this feature? I really can't be bothered going through 100s of films to see if they allow it or not.

I may as well register & download the films I can as I'm sure they'll come in useful when traveling at times.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                        All warner discs are region free, the picture quality is standard warner fare, soft and filtered
                        Ahh didn't know that, thanks

Comment

Sorry, should have explained that I meant UK films. There seems to be loads of lists for the US films but I can't find any for the UK.

Comment

You just click on the Uk flag at the top of the site to filter the list to UK movies

Comment

Not sure if its everyones cup of tea but Hardware is now available on Bluray, been looking for a decent copy of this movie for years as the only copy I had was on vhs! Conversion is nice, full screen and no borders.

Comment

Working...
                              X