No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones / House of Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, a strong sign but also a reserved one as Season 3 will be half of book 3 which means they're holding off committing to the second half for now. They'd been rumoured to be making S3 and 4 together previously.

Comment

I watched the entire first series over the weekend and have now caught up on S2. Pretty amazing tv in my opinion.

The end of S2E4 was a real creepy WTF moment.

Anyone who played Skyrim just has to watch this!

Comment

Exactly my thoughts, I could not help but think of skyrim while watching this.

I have just finised watching the first box set in 2 days and about to start on season 2.

Nothing has had me this hooked since the soprano's.

Comment

I'm still holding tight until s2 finishes before taking a day out to watch it whole. No spoilers in here until then you basts!

Comment

Likewise. Every ep is getting recorded for a weekend sesh.

Comment

I'm watching it as it airs, but I must say I'm slightly underwhelmed by it so far. After the first one I went out and read 5 of the books, and without spoilers they are giving too much screen time to some unimportant characters in favour of missing out other important plots and characters. I know they can't possibily condense everything from the second book into 10 hours but this series doesn't feel like it's flowing too well.

Comment

Hhmm I am tempted to adopt dave and prinny squad approach and stockpile then watch in one weekend.

I want to see the
                tho ....

Comment

WTF...

At the end of episode 7

i seriously hope those charred bodies were not bran and rickon? why has theon become such a douchebag? And john should have just nailed the wildling and had done with it lol

Comment

Dont get attached to anyone in this series lol

Comment

Episode 9 was stunning. Movie quality.

Good movie quality.

Comment

How many more to go before I can mass download?

Comment

one more i think....unless they have upped the episode count from last season.

Comment

OK mate, cheers. I'll wait for confirmation before blasting them down, I don't mind waiting one week for a grand finale, in reality I'll probably watch a couple of episodes a day anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                              one more i think....unless they have upped the episode count from last season.
                              10 episodes according to IMDB.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                                WTF...

At the end of episode 7

i seriously hope those charred bodies were not bran and rickon? why has theon become such a douchebag? And john should have just nailed the wildling and had done with it lol
                                I'm reading the book at the moment and have just gotten past this moment. If I really push it I might finish the book before you guys get to the finale

Comment

Working...
                                X