• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
    It's dwarf mate.
    I know

Comment

Good stuff this week, no huge shocks but properly focused and brilliantly put together

Comment

Bored. Didn't need to dedicate the entire episode to John Snow.

Comment

Loved it! Only spoilt when

Ygritte got taken down. I was saying to myself don't say it, DON'T SAY IT! Don't do cheesy Hollywood! And then she said it :-(

Comment

Yes a great episode, so well done and made. Sets it all up nicely for the season finale next Monday.

Comment

I've changed my mind about Sansa Stark.

Whilst I still think she could end up on the throne, I think it's going to be John Snow - and I think the reason is that someone will know that he's Robert Baratheon's son, NOT Ned Stark's ("black of hair").

Comment

It was a brilliant episode...many of the smaller cast of the knights watch got their moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Loved it! Only spoilt when

Ygritte got taken down. I was saying to myself don't say it, DON'T SAY IT! Don't do cheesy Hollywood! And then she said it :-(

I thought she just said

"You know nothing john snow"

Comment

She did. And that's cheesy because that's her line now.

There are memes of it

!

Comment

as opposed to everyone he meets proclaiming it.

It was her line anyway, and i have to say i thought it was perfect really.

Comment

What?

Comment

I dont get how its cheesy? there are memes of pretty much everything, especially game of thrones related.

I thought it was perfect because

despite not being able to pull the trigger

, she still had this hate towards him.

Comment

OK, you don't think it was cheesy. That's fine! Still a great episode.

Comment

Something that the series finale fails to address.

Why exactly does Tyrion go to his father's (Tywin) room before escaping? Presumably not to kill him, because he's actually unarmed at that point until he takes Joffery's crossbow from the wall. Tywin's later death is presumably because he found Shea in his father's bed. So, why did he go there?

Oh and can we explicitly mark book spoilers (for people only watching the series)? I think I read something on the previous page that I wasn't supposed to...
                              Last edited by sj33; 16-06-2014, 18:49.

Comment

Watched the episode this morning which had the longer running time of 66 mins. Partially what you'd expect from the final episode in the season with a slow start to proceedings but

Stannis and his army appearing near The Wall to attack Mance's unit, Danaerys locking two of her dragons away, Cersei defying her father, Bran, Hodor and co. meeting the last greenseer, Brienne and The Hound having an all-out dirty fight to the death, Tyrion being freed and receiving some well-timed payback with the saddening death of Shea and the almost deserved death of Tywin Lannister meant the episode was packed with lots of situations playing out, tying up and new paths being made for the characters to begin down for next year's season.

Part of me

felt sorry for The Hound with his brief speech to Arya in his supposed dieing moments in the crevice. Having barely any happy memories his whole life, it seemed that death by Arya's hands would be one of the only things he could take solace in. Her sparing him not only showed her compassion but leaves The Hound perishing or otherwise open until next season. At least he didn't meet the fate of his brother Gregor (The Mountain) with his infected wounds courtesy of his trial by combat with Oberyn Martell and what the meister and his concoctions will transform him into (check the Wiki if you want a better idea).

Last edited by Paddy; 17-06-2014, 16:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X