No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Shop Of Horrors: Director's Cut is out in the states now. MUST GET IT!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
      Little Shop Of Horrors: Director's Cut is out in the states now. MUST GET IT!
      ?22 delivered @ Movietyme

Funky little digibook as well

Neil

Comment

How quick are movietyme nowadays? Ordered Avengers from Amazon.com instead from there as it was a ?12 difference in price. But i'm still waiting for it from amazon after 2 weeks.

Comment

How quick are movietyme nowadays? Ordered Avengers from Amazon.com instead from there as it was a ?12 difference in price. But i'm still waiting for it from amazon after 2 weeks.
          Pretty good in my experience, they can take up to a week to arrive but lately they have been much better

As an example I last got Batman: Dark Knight Returns from them
          Shipped on 13th September & arrived on 17th (which was a full week before the general release date of 25th September) so not bad really, I expected much longer.

Neil

Comment

This has taken far too long to come out on blu.....but i'm pleased it has.

Comment

Hellsing Ultimate was amazing! Did they ever finish it?

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                Hellsing Ultimate was amazing! Did they ever finish it?
                They release a new one every year or so, but a couple have taken longer.

I think they are up to 9 or 10 now in japan. I imagine it was end on 10.

Comment

Like, ?5 is a bargain dude.

Comment

Todays new arrivals...

Harry Potter Ultimate editions 1-6

Justice League Season 2 & New Frontier

The Potters were too much of a bargain to pass up @ ?9 each over on Zavvi
                    Took long enough to arrive though...they were posted on the 10th October

Neil

EDIT - Ignore New Frontier just realised I already posted that about 2 pages back
                    Last edited by Soundwave; 19-10-2012, 21:47.

Comment

Soundwave did you ever watch Superman/Batman Public Enemies? It is it anygood, sounds really interesting from the sneak peak i watched. Can't believe i missed it, its been out for a good while.

Comment

Soundwave did you ever watch Superman/Batman Public Enemies? It is it anygood, sounds really interesting from the sneak peak i watched. Can't believe i missed it, its been out for a good while.
                        Yeah I have it here as well

I really enjoyed it, it's not everyones fave but I had fun with it.

I can lend it to you if fancy watching it before spending cash on it??

Neil

Comment

A lot of those DC animated movies have been really good. I thought Emerald Knights was a nice surprise, as I wasn't expecting much from it but I ended up really enjoying it. Both Superman/Batmans are great too.

Comment

Thanks for the offer mate. If you like it, i should like it. It already sounds like its right up my alley. I'll buy it and add it to the collection.

Comment

Need to find my camera...but..

COCKNEYS VS ZOMBIES blu has arrived!
                              Missed it at Frightfest so am really looking forward to watching Richard Briers with an Uzi

Comment

A blind buy.

Heard some good things about it, and, as it was going cheapish, i thought why not.

Comment

Working...
                                X