Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Big thanks to Busterbroon for the heads up on this

Only been preordered on Amazon uk for years and it pops up region free so thanks amazon.com
    Great, glad its finally arriving....now if only they would release aladdin already!

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
      Great, glad its finally arriving....now if only they would release aladdin already!
      Looks like it might be set for a Spring release this year...

Aladdin Blu-ray Release Date October 13, 2015 (Diamond Edition). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

Can't come fast enough for me...my bestest Disney film ever

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Looks like it might be set for a Spring release this year...

Aladdin Blu-ray Release Date October 13, 2015 (Diamond Edition). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

Can't come fast enough for me...my bestest Disney film ever

Neil
        Diamond edition too eh?

I thought it would be a standard catalogue release after the internet rumours, really happy to see thats not the case.

Greatest disney film for me.

Comment

owned it before but couldnt resist it again when it popped up at genki for a decent price

Last edited by buster_broon; 09-01-2013, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            owned it before but couldnt resist it again when it popped up at genki for a decent price

Comment

Gotta say...Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray looks gorgeous.

Comment

Aladdin?!

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Finally.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Aladdin?!

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Finally.
                  Yeah not only that but Little Mermaid is due in September as well including a 3D version no less.

The Little Mermaid 3D Blu-ray Release Date October 1, 2013 (Diamond Edition | Music +). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

The Little Mermaid Blu-ray Release Date October 1, 2013 (Diamond Edition). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.

That will keep the missus happy...she's bat-**** crazy for this one.

Neil

EDIT - Bear in mind though these are US releases so expect UK versions about 6 months later
                  Although pretty much all Disney releases have been region free so should carry on that trend.

Comment

A little off topic and people may well already know but Netflix USA have done a deal with Disney so they have their catalogue titles available to stream at 1080p. It's only the catalogue titles at the moment and it's only just happened so they aren't all available but it's worth having a look at.

In 2016 the deal then moves to exclusive distribution including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas Film, etc.

Good for people who subscribe but not so much for people with other services. It seems to be the way Netflix are looking to move forward as this week they've signed another exclusivity deal with all Warner TV titles which also includes NBC and ABC content.

There are expected to be more announcements in the next couple of months.

Nothing todo with blu-ray but may be of use to people after the Disney stuff.

Comment

Few new arrivals for me this week.

First up Steel Books...

Super 8 was a bargain...?3.50 from CEX
                      The discs are usual CEX fare & look a bit tired but the Steel book is minty fresh

Then the rest of the normal releases...

Managed to get hold of Criterion Godzilla, second hand but mint.
                      Godzilla vs Biollante was pretty cheap at under ?9 delivered

Should have a quiet couple of weeks now as there isn't much coming that I'm after

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Few new arrivals for me this week.

First up Steel Books...

Super 8 was a bargain...?3.50 from CEX
                        The discs are usual CEX fare & look a bit tired but the Steel book is minty fresh

Then the rest of the normal releases...

Managed to get hold of Criterion Godzilla, second hand but mint.
                        Godzilla vs Biollante was pretty cheap at under ?9 delivered

Should have a quiet couple of weeks now as there isn't much coming that I'm after

Neil

Nice, nice and nice...

Had my eye on that steelbook for "the thing" for a while now, better get it in before play shut up shop.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                          Nice, nice and nice...

Had my eye on that steelbook for "the thing" for a while now, better get it in before play shut up shop.
                          Thanks buddy.

Yeah that's what I thought so I grabbed what I wanted while I could

I may have been a little quick to say it will be quiet for the next couple of weeks...this turned up today

Forgot it was out on Monday so nice to get it early.

Never seen it before but I like Gangster films so hopefully it will be a good watch.

Neil

Comment

Re: Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

You actually found time to watch any of these?!

When you finally get to watch the Godzilla flicks, you should collate your thoughts in the kaiju thread as I'd like to hear about the extras!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              You actually found time to watch any of these?!

When you finally get to watch the Godzilla flicks, you should collate your thoughts in the kaiju thread as I'd like to hear about the extras!
                              Lol don't be daft

Chloe is a hyper active little miss who has now started rolling & I spend most of my evenings moving her away from anything & everything or watching Disney Jnr till she goes to bed & by then I'm nackered & ready for bed myself

I will do eventually though & I promise I'll post opinions as soon as I do

Neil

Comment

Re: Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Dude, you want CBeebies - there's no adverts!

Comment

Working...
                                X