Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aah, but VHS didn't have Steelbooks

Comment

My "HMM exclusive" Skyfall steelbook arrived today.....

....from Amazon.

I hope HMV find a buyer soon.

Comment

They had Clamshells instead!

Comment

Dont make me crack out my VHS collection lol, the US ones had cardboard cases impossibly difficult to keep mint!

Steelbooks would have been a godsend..........oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            My "HMM exclusive" Skyfall steelbook arrived today.....

....from Amazon.

I hope HMV find a buyer soon.
            So these Steelbooks that amazon keep sending me are what they have nicked from HMV? I wondered why they kept sending me ones that I hadn't actually ordered. Shouldn't complain though. Managed to get the Skyfall one for ?11

Comment

20th Century Fox riding the hype, in April Star Wars gets Steelbook releases. One for Eps 1-3 and another for Eps 4-6.

In my own collection, Zavvi just delivered the MIB trilogy steelbook

Comment

Monsters Inc 3D bluray 5 disc set.

Now I just need my new TV to arrive...

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                  20th Century Fox riding the hype, in April Star Wars gets Steelbook releases. One for Eps 1-3 and another for Eps 4-6.

In my own collection, Zavvi just delivered the MIB trilogy steelbook

O really? i'll have some of that then...

Wondered hw long lucas would take to jump on the steelbook wagon...or would that be disney?

Comment

Still Fox, apparently they have the home release rights to the first 6 films for another 6-7 years. Bet Disney look forward go getting those back and rererererereleasing them

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      You'll be just like one of those VHS billionaires.
                      I saw "Those VHS Billionaires" play live at a festival once.

Comment

I'll get the 3D blurays of Star Wars when they bring out a boxset, otherwise I'll stick to regular for the moment.

Comment

Not sure the 3D versions are coming now that Disney has axed the theatrical rereleases.

Comment

Todays new arrival...guess what?? It's not a steelbook

Really pleased with.

Neil

Comment

Ooh, that figure looks pretty cool! Love the design.

Comment

I suppose I should have taken a pic when they arrived.... but anyway my latest Blu-rays are :

Alien Anthology Box
                                Despicable Me 3D
                                iRobot 3D
                                Avatar 3D with the spangly lenticular cover
                                Dredd 3D

I'm just waiting for the Toy Story 3D Trilogy Box (US Import - region free), which I expected to be here by now. Oh well, hopefully it'll arrive this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X