Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    Nice find.

I wish I had got this instead of the Dodgy HMV "limited edition" plastic endo skeleton head box thing I have. I know it's not the greatest film ever made if you think about it too hard (and Christian Bale was horrible casting on top of that). But I still think it's actually one of the more fun blockbusters of the last few years.
    Thanks

Do you know what I've never actually seen it.
    I have always fancied watching it but just never got round to picking it up before now.
    I've heard it's not great but then 3 was pretty poor & I still kind of enjoyed that.

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Lol, its getting the time to watch them; thats the hard part
    Tell me about it...I buy something pretty much every week these days but I just never ever sit down & watch them.
    By the time I start BD will be long surpassed & I'll be re-buying everything on the new super high-def format.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Thanks

Do you know what I've never actually seen it.
      Salvation is pretty **** tbh, the biggest thing that hurt it was the ridiculous 12A rating...terminators that draw the line at throwing people about???

Yeah.....**** right off lol.

Not to mention the soundtrack is pants apart from the nine inch nails track, which only features in the trailer.

Agree about bale, i winced everytime he did the "john connor" thing.

Comment

Often wondered what the film/series was like, and by chance, walking through HMV this (price) caught my eye, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Comment

CEX had a surprisingly good copy of Avengers steelbook in today with card so picked it up. May use it as a spare, may sell it on.

Comment

This weeks blus - finally a high def release of tootsie! And a rather tasty studio canal remaster of the pianist

Comment

Didnt realise that the original OVA series led into the movies story wise.

Great release, there is something super satisfying about hand drawn, film transferred bluray images.

Also dvdx2, that pianist blu looks very much like my mullholland drive hard card type cover release....with a built in booklet? Very nice either way, i'll have to have a look at that one.
              Last edited by PaTaito; 07-06-2013, 15:55.

Comment

Anyone know where i can import the new version of Enter The Dragon. The usual hot spots i'm seeing its going for ?28. Would like to pick it up cheaper is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
                  Anyone know where i can import the new version of Enter The Dragon. The usual hot spots i'm seeing its going for ?28. Would like to pick it up cheaper is possible.
                  Is that the 40th Anniversary boxset??

If so a couple of Ebay sellers are under ?25 delivered...

Neil

Comment

A while since I got anything non steel related but this arrived yesterday...

Which I'm now trying to return as it should have actually been the steelbook version

Comment

Some new stuff. Few nice imports too

Comment

http://s21.postimg.org/6lljpcx0n/image.jpg

Some new stuff. Few nice imports too
                        Australian imports?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Australian imports?

Mainly german mate

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Australian imports?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                              ?????

Comment

?????
                                I think they are referring to the pic...when I viewed it on my phone it was upside down hence the Australia thing

Although now I'm viewing it on my laptop it's side ways instead.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X