Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    I think they are referring to the pic...when I viewed it on my phone it was upside down hence the Australia thing

Although now I'm viewing it on my laptop it's side ways instead.

Neil
    Yes, sorry the picture is upside down, hence the Australia gag.

Ignore me, I made my Ribena too strong and I'm a bit dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Yes, sorry the picture is upside down, hence the Australia gag.

Ignore me, I made my Ribena too strong and I'm a bit dizzy.
      Lol - very good

Thought i had rotated it the right way!

Funny enough, the scream bluray is actually an aussie release!
      Last edited by dvdx2; 27-06-2013, 08:26.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        CEX had a surprisingly good copy of Avengers steelbook in today with card so picked it up. May use it as a spare, may sell it on.
        I bought a copy of the steelbook with the card from a bootsale last week for a quid, not worth much is it? I bought it to watch anyway, but just wondering after this comment.

Comment

Not much, manufactured in too many numbers, maybe a tenner or so

Comment

Had these arrive today...

Just waiting for Lilo & Stitch to turn up now

Neil

Comment

Popped home at lunch time & this was waiting for me...

Neil

Comment

Few new bits

Comment

sword in the stone should arrive tomorrow with oliver and company to follow

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

sword in the stone should arrive tomorrow with oliver and company to follow
                    Nice I did post my latest arrival the other day but I can't be arsed to do it all over again now.

I'm just waiting on my Robin Hood & Oliver & Co
                    Cancelled my Sword in the Stone when I saw the screen grabs & the restoration looks pretty awful
                    It was never a big issue for me & I was only getting it to be a completist but I'll just skip it now.

Neil

Comment

ready for iron man 3

Comment

Picked this up in Sainsburys on my way into work...

Just waiting for the Steelbook next week now.

Neil

Comment

Had these arrive today...

Just waiting for Lilo & Stitch to turn up now

Neil
                          I'm impressed that Disney has managed to start outputting decent films again i always see the above films as Disney really losing there way and not quite knowing what to do, are you going for a disney complete bluray collection or do you rate these films? I watched Atlantis recently on Netflix and the kids haven't asked to watch it again which is rare for them.

I think bolt turned things round for them on the animated film front that and pixars John Lasseter getting heavily invloved in all there animated output. i don't mind sitting down with the kids to watch any of there recent out put , Wreck it ralph, Bolt, or Tangled really have marked an up-turn in quality, i was even quite surprised by the Tinkerbell films which my little girl loves.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            I'm impressed that Disney has managed to start outputting decent films again i always see the above films as Disney really losing there way and not quite knowing what to do, are you going for a disney complete bluray collection or do you rate these films? I watched Atlantis recently on Netflix and the kids haven't asked to watch it again which is rare for them.

I think bolt turned things round for them on the animated film front that and pixars John Lasseter getting heavily invloved in all there animated output. i don't mind sitting down with the kids to watch any of there recent out put , Wreck it ralph, Bolt, or Tangled really have marked an up-turn in quality, i was even quite surprised by the Tinkerbell films which my little girl loves.
                            I'm hoping to but there will be a few missing I expect as they get harder to find for reasonable money with slips.

I actually really enjoy the Emperors New Groove, I think it's probably about the funniest movie they have done, it's just brilliant.
                            Home on the Range is another that I find great fun.

TBH I have never seen Atlantis my brother says it's not much cop but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt.
                            I'm actually mostly collecting to have a collection for when my daughter is old enough to enjoy them, the classics are my main priority though & everything else will just be for the completist in me

I'm going for the Steels as well though so double dipping is going to be expensive

Neil

Comment

I'm hoping to but there will be a few missing I expect as they get harder to find for reasonable money with slips.

I actually really enjoy the Emperors New Groove, I think it's probably about the funniest movie they have done, it's just brilliant.
                              Home on the Range is another that I find great fun.

TBH I have never seen Atlantis my brother says it's not much cop but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt.
                              I'm actually mostly collecting to have a collection for when my daughter is old enough to enjoy them, the classics are my main priority though & everything else will just be for the completist in me

I'm going for the Steels as well though so double dipping is going to be expensive

Neil
                              through not really trying i seem to have acquired quite a lot of disney and pixar blurays and also have moved onto the back cataloge too, its worth registering the disney movie rewards codes too as you can get quite a few bluerays though there too which might make collecting them a bit easier.

Comment

exactly the same for me and now scouring Amazon.com for unreleased UK titles, I know you've been buying them off Dave on Avforums but do you know you can import yourself for ?17.50 generally and ive not paid customs on any of them

but I normally end up triple dipping

jungle book for example, single disc diamond edition, jungle book 1&2 boxed set and finally steelbook

ellie did not like atlantis and I wasn't a fan, she did however love lilo and stitch especially the song Hawaiian rollercoaster

Comment

Working...
                                X