Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    How to Train Your Dragon 2 3d bluray set arrived the other day. Already redeemed the UV code while sat in the library at school AND have it downloaded on my tablet for watching next week. Will be watching the 3D version at home on Monday night first though.
    Got this off amazon.com - might save it for the kids for Christmas though. Only 5 weeks away and guess it won't arrive for another week or so.

Picked up Jurrasic Park and Lost World double DVD, 2nd hand for ?1 today lol. Just fancied watching it again.

Comment

this arrived and again from amazon.com no import duty

I did buy the UK version of it (non extended) which comes with the guards of erebor bookends but zavvi in their infinite wisdom decided to pack it in one of their grey plastic bags and it arrived crushed up one side, this travelled from the states in a box, which was in another box so zavvi need to sort their **** out when it comes to packing

Comment

please delete!

Comment

Had this arrive from my mate in the States today it's the Best Buy Days of Future past Exclusive

Comes with some art cardy things

He also sent me these over...

HD Fan Edits of the original unmolested Star Wars

Can't wait to watch them again as they should be

Neil

Comment

This is a really interesting article on fan edits that change the film they're based on:

A lot of these come from http://www.fanedit.org/

Comment

Big hero 6 and neverbeast arrived from Amazon.com

First time I've had a chance to see feast since the cinema and it's still fantastic

Comment

I have a download of the Episode IV despecialized edition but would really like it get them on Blu-Ray.

Comment

Love the fan edit Star Wars there, if you don't mind me asking where might I get em??

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    Had this arrive from my mate in the States today it's the Best Buy Days of Future past Exclusive

Comes with some art cardy things

He also sent me these over...

HD Fan Edits of the original unmolested Star Wars

Can't wait to watch them again as they should be

Neil
                    are these edits anything to do with adywan? I have the adywan starwars version and its ace

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                      I have a download of the Episode IV despecialized edition but would really like it get them on Blu-Ray.
                      Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                      Love the fan edit Star Wars there, if you don't mind me asking where might I get em??
                      I can get copies of the fan Edits on BD but they won't come with the cases, these were special commissions for my mate & he doesn't really want them passed around but the BD's are available for me.

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      are these edits anything to do with adywan? I have the adywan starwars version and its ace
                      Not that I'm aware of these are the Harmy versions...

Star Wars 2.5
                      Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Empire 2.0
                      Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Neil

Comment

Any 70s/80s child will appreciate these.....

Probably the best restorations i've ever seen.

Comment

Inspired by today's great news I picked this up in town ...

Comment

Few bits:

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Few bits:

Plenty of win in that picture.

HMV have a 2 for ?25 deal on Ghibli at the mo

I had these arrivals a few weeks back...

Neil

Comment

Yeah, HMV have had that deal for more than a year. I got mine from Amazon with some BlueRigger HDMI cables to make up for the ?20 minimum delivery cost spend. Mononoke is my favourite Ghibli.

Kill Bill films and the Matrix were 3 for 2 used in GAME. HMV wanted ?9 each of the Kill Bill films but I ended up paying like ?6 for all 3 films after handing over the change in my pocket and using the points on my GAME card. Haven't seen The Matrix before but I did watch it and it was pretty great. I still adore Kill Bill, looks amazing on blu too.

Great get on Escape from New Ywork though, need to get that myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X