Need to find out the name of a dance song from early 2000s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    My brother was going through some of his old CDs with a look to sell/throw out, and found Aqua's first album in the pile. How joyous heh...
    I assume you kept it?

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
    For some reason talking about radio 1 in the 90s has reminded me of this song
    This song is in Rock Band, for anyone that's interested...

Comment

I did Barbie Girl at karaoke once. I know the lyrics but I was Ken because of my deep voice. I was hoping I'd uploaded it to YT so could show yous guys but it seems I didn't for some reason. Definitely not embarrassment anyway

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Does anyone actually know the words to Cotton Eye Joe? I'm trying to sing it in my head and all I've got is "da da da da da Cotton Eye Joe, da da dada da long time ago, where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from, Cotton Eye Joe?"
        Yeah that's about all I could ever make out. I went to Morocco earilier in the year and stayed in a hotel that was kind of like a moroccan butlins. They had a "DJ" in a booth that, no joke only had 2 songs, Cotton Eye Joe and something by Shaggy, it was kind of like stepping back in time 15 years.

Comment

Working...
        X